IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Welcome to Ginga board
Members must read the board rules before posting.

GingaSite | Free Image Galleries | Link to us | Board Masterlist | Futago Shop
Ginga Archives: Tracon 2011 | Animecon 2012

GINGA GUARDIAN SUBMISSION CHALLENGE - Sept 30th deadline!

Year 6: Issue 4 of The Ginga Guardian is now online!

200 Pages V  « < 198 199 200  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spoiler thread, Spoilers from the manga
Nagareboshi Gin
post Jun 15 2014, 05:54 AM
Post #3981

Fudge brownie.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,173

QUOTE (littlekitsune1 @ Jun 14 2014, 09:23 PM) *
I'm getting the feeling that my post made some people feel defensive of their opinions... There's no need for anyone to feel like that, as I didn't mean to question anyone's view on Cross being with Unsai. All I meant to do was state my own.

But whether they're going to be an official couple or not, the manga heavily implied they do like each other by having all the blushing scenes before the flashback - or at least that's what it sounds like to me.

A lot of members seem to think this chain of events happened during the Akakabuto campaign. But what if it was sometime before? I mean, Ben, Cross and the original pack all knew each other for some period of time before they were 'discovered' by Daisuke and Gin during their trip into the mountains. So maybe this was a flashback to that unknown duration of 'quiet'?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chani
post Jun 15 2014, 09:28 AM
Post #3982

Fighter
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,349

QUOTE (kaji kiba @ Jun 15 2014, 04:34 AM) *
Where is everyone getting that Cross was with Unsai? I thought this flashback was simply of her and Unsai when they were younger and friends? Or just that they had met in the past and shared a moment or two I dunno. I certainly didn't hear that she was with Unsai in a romantic way.
Yoshi confirmed a long time ago in an interview that Cross and Unsai used to be a romantic couple in the past, before she got together with Ben. This flashback scene finally told more about it.

QUOTE (Nagareboshi Gin @ Jun 15 2014, 05:54 AM) *
A lot of members seem to think this chain of events happened during the Akakabuto campaign. But what if it was sometime before? I mean, Ben, Cross and the original pack all knew each other for some period of time before they were 'discovered' by Daisuke and Gin during their trip into the mountains. So maybe this was a flashback to that unknown duration of 'quiet'?
This flashback scene likely happened after Cross was abandoned and before she and Ben joined the Ōu army, since she is wounded yet not taken to her owner and Ben is still a hunting dog during this scene.

I personally like both Ben x Cross and Unsai x Cross. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Densetsu No Kage
post Jun 28 2014, 02:43 AM
Post #3983

"I ate a salamander and jumped out the window"
Group Icon

Member No.: 312

So I know this is kind a silly question, but does anybody know if Koshiro was ever mentioned or shown at all in "Orion"?
It'd be sad if he died in the fire, but I guess then father (Joe), mother (Hitomi) and son (Koshiro) could be together.

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi Gin
post Jun 28 2014, 03:05 AM
Post #3984

Fudge brownie.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,173

QUOTE (Densetsu No Kage @ Jun 27 2014, 06:43 PM) *
So I know this is kind a silly question, but does anybody know if Koshiro was ever mentioned or shown at all in "Orion"?
It'd be sad if he died in the fire, but I guess then father (Joe), mother (Hitomi) and son (Koshiro) could be together.

Not as far as I know. Joe was mentioned briefly, but I think that's all we heard from his side of the family. I feel like Koshiro (god it feels weird spelling it like that) was just added in, like jerome's pups after, to give bulk to the new gen.

if this really is the case, i'm not surprised at all.

+Quote Post
RiKy
post Jun 28 2014, 08:52 AM
Post #3985

Fighter
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,453

QUOTE (Densetsu No Kage @ Jun 28 2014, 03:43 AM) *

I'm curious for it too. I like Koshiro and Joe, and the Orion started with Joe's die... so then where is Koshiro then? Maybe he can go back Joe's owner too, or die in the fire, or just Yoshi didn"t mentione :/ It's a pitty :/

+Quote Post
Tora
post Jul 12 2014, 09:44 AM
Post #3986

~Akita with Kai blood~
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Here's the summery of volume 30:

Chapter 232(1st)
The pet dogs help Kenshin against Kôsetsu “Master Kenshin, what’s going on here. Who are those”. And Kôsetsu wonder what happening, and Kenshin once again tells “Listen Kôsetsu, Masamune is dead!”, the other dogs confirm, but Kôsetsu still doesn’t believe. Mention Unsai and Kurohabaki, and all but two of Kôsetsu’s follower flee. “What are you going to do, Kôsetsu?” Kenshin asks. And Kôsetsu attack Kenshin and bite his neck. But direcly five of the dogs get him off Kenshin and is ready to kill him when Kenshin order them to stop! And then Kenshin says something that makes Kôsetsu cry and Kenshin and the pack starts to leave. Kôsetsu asks why, and Kenshin replies somewhat “That’s the kind of male I am”. When Kenshin and the pack are gone, Kôsetsu and his two followers have tears in their eyes. “Mr. Kôsetsu, what shall we do now?” “Can it really be that Master Masamune is…”. Then they suddenly see ravens, and they head toward Futago Pass. The three dogs head toward the ravens, and think it can because of Masamune.
Meanwhile, the Ôu dogs have also seen the ravens. “Look daddy, there’s ravens” And Weed replies it’s because of dead bodies. “I’ll go and check it out” Orion says and starts to run, and Andy, Sirius, Rigel, Yamabiko and Bon come with him. “Me too”, “Wait, me too”, “And little me too”

Chapter 233 (2nd)
“Over there”. The pups chase away the ravens, and it’s Kojűrô’s corps. Yamabiko cries and rushes to the dead body, that still have its eyes open. Sirius says it’s Masamune that did it. And so all pups, but Andy, digs a grave. “Hey”, he says and says there at least two close by. Orion wants to see who they are, but Sirius thinks they shall wait for their father as it can be adult dogs. Orion laughs at his, but Sirius asks Rigelt to get their father, and he leaves. Yamabiko walk towards the trees where the dogs are hiding, and says “Everyone, my brother is dead”, and three dogs show themselves, it is Kôsetsu and his two followers. Kôsetsu seems to say something about that he’s talking rubbish, when the Kôga dogs Toshimitsu and Tsukikage comes to the pups side, and Weed and the others stand up on a cliff looking over the scene. After a bit talking, it seems the truth is getting to Kôsetsu.

Chapter 234 (3rd)
Kôsetsu pants, as he don’t know what to do, but when his two followers starts to leave, he says “Don’t run away, you two”. And Gennai starts to walk down the hill, and Akame asks him why. Gennai replies something about male, and that he want to watch this. And not too late, as Kôsetsu attacks Yamabiko! When he is close enough, Yamabiko prepare to use the Ningatô, when Orion grabs Kôsetsu’s neck (having hard to tell if it was to make it easier for Yamabiko to hit or to make the hit not to hard…) and they tumbling in the snow. Orion then runs toward Kôsetsu that hit him with his paw. Then Gennai bites Kôsetsu’s neck and lifts him up and is about to kill him, when he release him before he suffocates. Kôsetsu shivers from not getting any air, and Gennai’s words make him cry. Then Yamabiko says that Masamune was something, and now Kôsetsu understands. Then Akame sees someone coming. It’s Tenka and his followers!

Chapter 235 (4th)
Akakama sees the upcoming pack, “Ah, master Unsai, master Unsai. Isn’t that lord Tenka?” Then Tenka reaches the pups, Gennai and Kôsetsu. Gennai now sees them, “Te.. Master Tenka!”, Oh, Gennai! What are you doing here!” “Master Tenka, why are you here?!”. Then Unsai and four follower (inclusive “Eyebrows”), and Gin ask Kawasemi somwthing. All watches as Kôsetsu and his two followers leave. Tenka notice Orion and Bon when they talk, and try to use his magic on Orion. It doesn’t work. Orion wonder what the male is doing, and Tenka tries again, still no use. Unsai says “This pup is Ôu’s supreme commander Weed’s son.” “I see”. Then the dogs run down from the hill, “Lord Tenka, this is the Ôu army”. The Ôu dogs come down and Weed is in front of Tenka, and when Tenka asks, Weed answer when Tenka try to use his magic on him. And doesn’t work on him either. Tenka shakes his head in confusion, and they continue to talk like he hasn’t tried. Then he notice Cross, and says something and winks at her. He walk to her and Reika, and ask about Reika’s name, and says something that makes Hiro come and cover/hugs Reika as she is his mate, then Unsai goes in between. Looks like it’s gonna be a fight between Unsai and Tenka when Gennai says something.

Chapter 236 (5th)
Tenka is suddenly angry, but Unsai speaks calmly to him. More talking before Tenka is about to leave.
In Iga, a child notice that their dog Chiko is missing, and call his parants. They wonder if she has jumped the fence. The boy takes his bike and goes out looking for Chiko. The puppy Chiko is in fact Bella, Orion’s sister. She had been sick of waiting and went out to look for her father, mother and brothers herself. She runs through the forest, and when she comes. out into a city/village, two men see her. “Such a cute stray dog. Let’s catch it” one of them says, but Bella runs away. “Wait! Where are you going? But wait” and they chase after her. Bella quickly runs in an alley and hides, and the two men run by without noticing her. When she goes out of the alley, it starts to rain. Even by that, she continues her way to Futago Pass. After the rain stops she is really tired and laid down outside a yard that has a pet dog. The pet dog notice her. “Who are you? What? It looks this way” then Bella notice him. “You’re a stray, huh? How come you came here?”
Somewhere, Ryô the one eyed, and his followers walk in the sno, and his followers ask where they are going. Ryô answer that the Supreme Commander is in west. Then a pack of pet dogs run pass, and tells something about the Ôu army, and Ryô and his follower look at each other and wonder what they’ll do now.
Bella talks to the pet dog (whom I think is cute!) and says she’s heading north to Futago Pass. Dunno what they're talking about, but Bella thanks him and runs off, after giving him a smile.

Chapter237 (6th)
At the hospital, Daisuke and Hidetoshi come with a fruit basket to Jinemon. They take him and the nurse out. Some fun moments, by Hidetoshi take Daisuke’s cheek, and laughing. After a while, Jinemon tells them to stop. The nurse take out Jinemon’s wheelchair and Daisuke and Hidetoshi helps in in it. Then Jinemon calls for Masamune, and that he shall show himself. His calling echoes in the mountains, but of course he doesn’t come. Jinemon takes out a knife, but after some talking, he drops it. He looks at the mountains and want to go there.
Unsai asks Tenka where he is headed, but Tenka tells him to shut up. Unsai is about to walk with Tenka, when he looks at Cross, and mentions Ben “at that time”, and seems to say that Ben had beaten him. But Orion goes “Hyaa! What! You like that lady” and make fun of it, making Kyôshirô hit him, and tells him that he’s ten years too young to be thinking of things like that. Weed goes in and says to Orion to stop, and Kyôshirô pets Orion’s head. Then Unsai leaves with Tenka.
On a highway, in a car lies Bella. She licks her sore paws and a boy pets her. The family, the boy and his parents, wonder who she belongs to. When they stop to eat, and open the trunk cover, Bella escapes. She runs over a way, over a fence and into the forest.

Chapter 238 (7th)
QUOTE (Tora @ Apr 22 2014, 11:55 PM) *
I bought manga Goraku today (couldn't help myself). It's chapter 238 (and vol 28 ends at 223). And Bella takes most time in this!! In short:

"Bella runs in the woods (finally!) and stops to dring in a creek and thinks "Where's brother Orion?". She lays down by the creek on the rocky "beach". Then she suddenly hears something, and just a bit scared (one pic that she looks "what was that strange noice") and then falls asleep. The narrator mention mother in some way. In the night she wakes up by noice, and four shadowed dogs are starring at her,

Meanwhile Hidetoshi and Daisuke leaves the hospital and Jinemon with the nurse, who seems to have a cruch on Daisuke as she drools a bit right after the two of them left. That Jinemon seems to notice, but the nurse neglects and start to leave him with "bye bye". But Jinemon falls out of his wheelchair and Nurse rushes back and help him up.
Daisuke and Hidetoshi however, talks about Futago Pass, Jinemon and Hidetoshi calls someone and says "Really? Perfect timing". (Gah, I wish I could read the kanji of the name of the one Hidetoshi talks too)

At Futago Pass the Ôu warriors stands on a cliff, the puppies in the front, and looks at the view. It's Bon, Sirius, Orion, Yamabiko, Andy and Hiro's and Reika's four puppies. Ken, Musashi, Cross, Weed, Gin, Akame, Akakamakiri, Heizô and Kurokamakiri is seen stanting behind the puppies (Cross looks like giant). Behind them though (not in that magnicifent picture) is also Jerome, Lydia, Tesshin, (Izô?), Kyôshirô.
Some laughing and Orion hit Kyôshirô, a helicopter arrives. It's Hidetoshi, Daisuke, Jinemon and that man Hidetoshi called from earlier (these kanjis...) who is flying the heli. For some reason it looks like they're gonna land where the dogs are.

Back to Bella, it was Kamakiri-brothers mother and her new family that came to her. Bella appologise as she didn't know it was their territory, but it's okay for them. If I read it right, they say they are heading to Ôu and ask Bella if she wants to come with them. Which she happely says yes too, and cry happy tears.
"

This chapter, if I count it right, will come out in GDWO vol 30.
Will buy the next Goraku as well when it comes out. ^^

Chapter 239 (8th)
QUOTE (Tora @ Apr 26 2014, 03:17 PM) *
New Goraku! And Chapter 239.

"The heli lands, and Daisuke opens the door and get out "Gin!!" he shouts. And Gin barks back "...Daisuke!!" and all the dogs run to him when the blades stops. Hidetoshi also gets out and laugh when Orion bites Daisuke's hand. "Ouch, you little!", and then sees Andy. "Ah, Andy... You, I knew it. So it's here you are?!" Andy gives a whine. "Don't worry, come here". Andy then walks to Hidetoshi and let him pet him. And Hidetoshi talks about Andy sure lives up to his uncle John. Daisuke then carry out Jinemon on his back. They walk into the dog pack. I think Daisuke is asking his Jinemon's Masamune is among them (which he clearly is not, thank), and Jinemon asks if it's safe among all these dogs. Whisch Daisuke clearly says "Absolutly, Gin's here". Then the humans go back to the heli and takes off, "Bye Gin, see you". The dogs look up when the heli had lift high enough. "Daisuke, Doctor, thank you!" Gin howls and everyone start to howl. Daisuke notice this before they're far away.

What looks like former Kurohabaki, Kenshin's group (I can be wrong), asks Supreme Commander Weed what to do next. I can't understand Weeds answer, but the former Kurohabaki (??) members bows there head and speaks of Weeds voice and heart and Ôu army, and then leaves. Then Yamabiko says he also has to leave. "Go? Where to, Yamabiko?" Orion asks. "To Shikoku (and something about Kojűrô and territory)". Then Orion remembers Bella!
"Father, Bella (somthing). She's by herself among the humans!!" Orion says. "Oh, that's right" Gin says.
"Bella's all right" Shirozaru goes in. "We left her with good humans. I can go and check on her"
Gin says some thing and Izô replys "She's a girl, Supreme Commander". Orion says he want to go, but Weed says he, as father, shall go. But Shirozaru and Muu says no and starts to go. But the little fight ends with some shouts.
"Father!! Grandfather!!!!"
Orion looks in the distance and see 5 shadows come closer. It's Bella! "Father... Brotheeeeeer!"
"Eh?! Bella? Is it true?", "How?"
Bella reaches them and stops right infront of them. But Kurokama and Akakama have their eyes onthe other four that stopped once they saw Bella run to the Ôu soldiers. The four starts to leave when Akakama shouts: "Mother...". The mother turns her face and look at him for a second before she and her family starts to leave.
"Wait... Don't go, mother" the Kamakiri brothers shout and runs after them. "Please don't go mother!!" as the quickly came to them, the family reunion of Akakama, Kurokama and their mother is happry tears and grouphug. Also Sirius cry to see this reunion.

Some time later in Futago Pass, when there's no snow left, Daisuke and Hidetoshi is out of the car close to the mountain, and sees Orion, Sirius and Rigel up there. And then Narrator says something with to much kanji for me.
"

+Quote Post
RiKy
post Jul 12 2014, 11:14 AM
Post #3987

Fighter
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,453

Nice to you all time wrote these, Tora. Thank you so so much biggrin.gif
Good, then the four pupps are together :3

+Quote Post
Chani
post Jul 13 2014, 07:04 PM
Post #3988

Fighter
Group Icon

Thanks, Tora! ^^
I really hope the part 2 will come. I want to know what Matheus, Tenka and Kōsetsu will do next.

+Quote Post
Rusty
post Jul 13 2014, 09:00 PM
Post #3989

Group Icon

Group: GG Senior Reporter
Member No.: 1,743

So...Bella just lived with humans and then joined them at the end. That's it?? Really?? If she doesn't get a more developed story I'm going to eat a cactus.

+Quote Post
ZackThePuppy
post Jul 13 2014, 11:43 PM
Post #3990

[Zacking intensifies]
Group Icon

Member No.: 997

QUOTE (Rusty @ Jul 13 2014, 03:00 PM) *
So...Bella just lived with humans and then joined them at the end. That's it?? Really?? If she doesn't get a more developed story I'm going to eat a cactus.

Same here, like...fuck you Yoshi D:

+Quote Post
littlekitsune1
post Jul 14 2014, 12:33 AM
Post #3991

Michael Bay is missing his horse. Reward.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,140

Prepare to eat cactus, because in a fan Q&A Yoshi pretty much straight up said he refused to make any such females. XD

I honestly don't know why he bothered creating Bella, but at this point I'm ignoring her existence as much as the cast is... Feels better not to think about it.

+Quote Post
Rusty
post Jul 14 2014, 01:55 AM
Post #3992

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,743

;A;

WHAT IS THE POINT OF CREATING A CHARACTER IF YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO USE THEM EFGNJVHJVVFFD RFJD

+Quote Post
GingaPawZ
post Jul 14 2014, 02:41 AM
Post #3993

disenchanted.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,133

Thanks for the summaries Tora! smile.gif I agree with everyone on Bella, she shouldn't have existed if she wasn't gonna do anything. >.<

And I'm sorry if this is an obvious question, but didn't Yoshi say in Finland tracon that he would create a Karelean bear dog character? Did that ever happen? O.o I've been looking forward to that, and I'll feel silly if I missed it some how...

+Quote Post
Chani
post Jul 14 2014, 04:10 AM
Post #3994

Fighter
Group Icon

QUOTE (GingaPawZ @ Jul 14 2014, 03:41 AM) *
And I'm sorry if this is an obvious question, but didn't Yoshi say in Finland tracon that he would create a Karelean bear dog character? Did that ever happen? O.o I've been looking forward to that, and I'll feel silly if I missed it some how...
I remember him saying that he might put him in some other story.

+Quote Post

200 Pages V  « < 198 199 200
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 09:10 AM