IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Welcome to Ginga board
Members must read the board rules before posting.

GingaSite | Free Image Galleries | Link to us | Board Masterlist | Futago Shop
Ginga Archives: Tracon 2011 | Animecon 2012

> Submit to the 50th Issue of the GG! Click here to view the submission challenges! <

Year 6: Issue 2 of The Ginga Guardian is now online!

Avatar and Personal Image issues - NOW FIXED!

193 Pages V  « < 191 192 193  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spoiler thread, Spoilers from the manga
Tora
post Jan 30 2014, 05:15 PM
Post #3841

~Akita with Kai blood~
Group Icon

Group: GG Senior Reporter
Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Shiruba @ Jan 30 2014, 11:08 AM) *
You're welcome smile.gif I get the feeling Matheus will be killed in the next issue, or maybe even Kenshin. One thing I am confused about though: How come Bon and Matheus don't care about each other anymore?
Did I miss something in previous volumes because they haven't mentioned each other for ages?

I also wonder about it, they are father and son after all. Or they just too busy with what they do now that they don't think about each other.

Would be really sad if Kenshin...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chani
post Mar 22 2014, 06:43 PM
Post #3842

Friend
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,349

Hey, guys. I was trying to search info about the volume 28 and I found this summary:

忍牙刀を習得したとは言え、まだ子であるリゲルが、成犬の、まして、忍牙刀の使い手である正宗を討つ事など不可能だった。 逆に、正宗に人質に取られてしまうのだった。 しかし、正宗の目論見は崩れてしまった。 リゲルを崖に投げ捨てる事で、注意を逸らし、その隙に次の行動に移ろうとするが、放り投げられたリゲルを崖から上ってきた真田入道雲斎が助けたのだった。

雲斎の参戦は、正宗にとって予想外だったようだ。 先に、女子供を皆殺しにすることを諦めた正宗は、オリオンの抜刀牙に驚かされるが、それよりも部隊と合流する事を優先し、その場を離れるのだった。 その後を追いかける、オリオン、銀、雲斎たち。

一方、ウィード率いる奥羽軍とマテウス率いる黒脛巾組の戦いは、一進一退の戦いを繰り広げていた。 しかし、謙信の裏切りがあったとは言え、戦力的には、黒脛巾組の方が勝っていた。 総大将であるウィードが陣頭に立ち、士気があったといえども、やはり、数の差は埋められなかった。 そこに正宗が現われた。 総大将の出現に、士気上がる黒脛巾組。 奥羽軍も、正宗の出現に気が付き、そちらに向かおうとする。 その前に、正宗の飛び掛る謙信。 だが、裏切り者に、正宗は容赦なかった必殺の忍牙刀が謙信を瞬殺してしまうのだった。 無残、謙信。

一斉に正宗に飛び掛る奥羽軍。 しかし、戦闘力は、正宗の方が勝っていたが、複数と同時に戦うことを嫌った正宗は、味方の中に紛れ込むのだった。
敵を全て叩かなければ、正宗と対峙出来ない状況に、雲斎が吼えた。 麓で待機していた、自分の部隊を動かしたのだ。 飼い犬が中心といえども、数に於いて、黒脛巾組を上回った奥羽軍。 戦っていたものすべてが動きを止め、膠着状態となるのだった。

降りかかる火の粉は振り払うが、戦いを好まないウィードは、交渉で解決しようと持ちかける。 だが、正宗は、話で終らせる性格ではない。 今の不利を悟ると、近臣である黒脛巾組だけを動かし、手薄な部分を突破し、逃走を図るのだった。

再起を図るために、逃走と言う手に出た正宗。 その策は、成功したかのように見えた。 しかし、正宗の前に、玄内が立ち塞がり、行く手を遮ったのだ。

玄内に足止めを喰らった正宗は、奥羽軍に追いつかれてしまう。 しかし、ウィードは、この場で再び戦うことを好まず、正宗を行かそうとする。
もはや、近臣以外正宗に味方するものはいなかった。 誰も彼も力で支配され、さらに不利と見たら、近親以外を見捨てて逃げる大将の為に命を捨てて戦うものがいようか?

退かない正宗に、ならばと自分の方が戻ろうと、引き上げるウィード。 そのやさしさが自分を侮辱するものだと考える正宗は、さらに激昂。 単騎で奥羽軍に飛び掛る。 それをいち早く察した弟・山彦が、正宗の前に立ちはだかる。
が、正宗の忍牙刀が山彦を瞬殺してしまうのだった。

Or as Google Translator would say it:

That said have mastered the Shinobukiba sword, and Rigel is a child still, of dogs, that much less, to avenge the Masamune is a master of the sword and Shinobukiba was impossible. On the other hand, had from being held hostage to Masamune. However, the prospectus of Masamune had collapsed. By you throw away the cliff the Rigel, to distract, to try to move on to the next action in the gap, but Sanada thunderhead Hitoshi that came up from the cliff the Rigel that are thrown seemed helped.

Participation in the war Unsai is, seems to have been unexpected for Masamune. Masamune earlier, gave up that wipe out the women and children are amazed by drawing a sword tusk of Orion, but the priority that it merges with the troops than that, had to leave the place. Chase then, Orion, silver, Unsai us.

On the other hand, the battle of black Habaki group led by Mateus and Ou army led by Weed, had engaged in a seesaw struggle. However, it said that there was a betrayal of Kenshin, the strength, the person of the black Habaki pair had won. Weed is the total general stood in Jinto, even the morale there is, again, the difference between the number was not filled. Masamune appeared there. The emergence of the total general, black Habaki sets up morale. The notice to the appearance of Masamune, Ou army, tries to heading there. Before that, Kenshin pouncing of Masamune. However, the traitor, Masamune was the kill the Shun Kenshin Shinobukiba sword ... killer it was not pardon. Miserably ..., Kenshin.

Ou army bang up against Masamune all at once. However, the combat power, Masamune who had won, but Masamune was hated to fight at the same time as the multiple, was the mingle in the ally.
If you do not hit all the enemy, a situation that can not be opposed to the Masamune, Unsai was barking. I was moved was waiting at the foot, the troops of their own. Dog is even the center, Ou forces you in a few, exceeded the black Habaki set. All that had fought to stop the movement, had become a stalemate.

shake off the sparks that befall but, Weed do not like fighting, pose and try to resolve the negotiations. However, Masamune is not a character to end with a story. When you realize the disadvantage of now, move the only black Habaki set a personal attendant, and topped the lax part, had the attempt to escape.

In order to achieve a comeback, and Masamune came to hand to say getaway. The policy, I looked as if successful. However, before the Masamune, Gen-nai is Tachifusagari, I was blocking the way.

Masamune was stuck in a crash Gen-nai is, would have been caught up in Ou army. However, do not like to fight again in this place, Weed, tries Ikaso the Masamune.
Longer, had not intended to favor the personal attendant other than Masamune. He also is dominated by the force anyone, if you see a further disadvantage, no matter whether it is a thing to fight and throw away their lives for general escaping deserted other than the immediate family?

To Masamune you do not retreat, towards you is going back door if, Weed raise. Masamune to think that it is a thing that the kindness to insult yourself, further incensed. I pounce on Ou forces in single horseman. Brother-echo that quickly guessed it, Looming in front of the Masamune.
But, Shinobukiba sword Masamune was the kill Shun the echo.

..... ohmy.gif
Guys, did Masamune just kill Kenshin (for being a traitor) and then Yamabiko?
Btw, the technique "Shinobukiba sword" Masamune uses here is the same technique Terumune taught to Rigel.

This post has been edited by Chani: Mar 22 2014, 06:58 PM

+Quote Post
Shiruba
post Mar 22 2014, 10:27 PM
Post #3843

You don't have to be strong to be a hero
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,493

for some reason i read the google version in Yoda's voice. I hope to get the book off Ebay for a cheap price soon so I can put up a full summary. I really hope Yamabiko isn't dead, but I was kinda thinking Kenshin might be killed.

+Quote Post
Shiruba
post Apr 10 2014, 08:35 PM
Post #3844

You don't have to be strong to be a hero
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,493

i think i'll be getting the book in the next few days. as soon as i do i'll post the summary as best as i can. my Japanese isn't fantastic but i'll do my very best to help everyone here smile.gif

+Quote Post
Arano
post Yesterday, 09:13 PM
Post #3845

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Chani @ Mar 22 2014, 06:43 PM) *
..... ohmy.gif
Guys, did Masamune just kill Kenshin (for being a traitor) and then Yamabiko?
Btw, the technique "Shinobukiba sword" Masamune uses here is the same technique Terumune taught to Rigel.

8I I really hope Yamabiko hasn't been killed.

+Quote Post
littlekitsune1
post Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Post #3846

Michael Bay is missing his horse. Reward.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,140

QUOTE (Arano @ Apr 17 2014, 01:13 PM) *

It says Masamune's special attack (Ningatou?) killed him instantly, if I'm reading that final line right.

This post has been edited by littlekitsune1: Yesterday, 10:15 PM

+Quote Post
GingaPawZ
post Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Post #3847

of course donuts for breakfast.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,133

Noooo, I don't want Yamabiko to die, he was one of my favorite characters from GDWO... ;__;

+Quote Post
Tora
post Today, 01:44 AM
Post #3848

~Akita with Kai blood~
Group Icon

QUOTE (Arano @ Apr 17 2014, 10:13 PM) *

It sure looks like it. I got the manga and Kenshin is definetly dead (T-T), and Yamabiko is "killed" in last page. I won't confirm Yamabiko's death until next vol. But by the look of it what it shows from next, Yamabiko looks dead.

And Kenshin died by Masamune hitting him with his paw and rip his throat up. Not a death I think was worthy him...

+Quote Post
Kiatsu
post Today, 10:39 AM
Post #3849

Newcomer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,750

Look at this.

"La 1ere partie de Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion de Yoshihiro Takahashi, se terminera vendredi prochain dans le Manga Goraku."
"The first part of Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion Yoshihiro Takahashi, ends next Friday in the Manga Goraku."
- Twitter

Here has been informed pretty much the same things. First saaga's last chapter will be published in Weekly Manga Goraku. But people are wondering what does this mean. Will saaga/serie go on?

This post has been edited by Kiatsu: Today, 10:41 AM

+Quote Post
Tora
post Today, 01:23 PM
Post #3850

~Akita with Kai blood~
Group Icon

Manga Goraku? Need to remember that! Need to find it.

+Quote Post

193 Pages V  « < 191 192 193
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 02:08 PM