IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Welcome to Ginga board
Members must read the board rules before posting.

GingaSite | Free Image Galleries | Link to us | Board Masterlist | Futago Shop
Ginga Archives: Tracon 2011 | Animecon 2012

Year 6: Issue 4 of The Ginga Guardian is now online!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> TRACON 2011 Ginga Archive, From Helsinki & Tracon 2011
Arano
post Sep 8 2011, 08:12 PM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

To read about member experiences of Tracon 2011, read our online newspaper - The Ginga Guardian - Year 3: Issue 9 Tracon special!

Archive of Yoshihiro Takahashi Q&A's from Helsinki and Tracon 2011

September 1st 2011

September 2nd 2011

Tracon VI 2011
September 3rd

September 4th

Hopeanuoli Musical Tracon 2011

Hopeanuoli! Musical archive
Including:
  • Youtube link to an HD video (not affiliated with Ginga Board)
  • Finnish lyrics and narration collected by Sandy
  • Full English translation by Sandy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Arano
post Sep 8 2011, 08:16 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

September 1st 2011
Signing session at the Academic Book Store (Akateeminen Kirjakauppa) in Helsinki.

Content by Ginga Board Member Kretari

When I arrived at the bookstore (3:40PM) the line was already quite long. With ten minutes left before the interview started I ran downstairs and bought a book for the notes. At 4:30PM Yoshihiro, a lady from Viz Media's Paris' office and publisher arrived with the translator and the owner of the bookstore. (or so I understood) The audience didn't cheer until Takahashi stepped on the platform and gave the audience a bow. His publisher Sakamoto, the translator and the owner joined him while the lady from Viz Media's Paris' office went to the audience to take pictures. And the Q+A began.

Q: "How did you start drawing?"
A: "Well, I drew as a kid a lot, and I was good at it, so I just kept on drawing."

Q: "Where did the idea for fighting dogs come from?"
A: "When I was a kid we used to hunt bears near our home. When we went to the mountains, we relied on dogs and their instincts."

Q: "How does the huge success of GNG in Finland feel like? Did it surprise you?"
A: "Yes, it did surprise me, thank you!"
*insert a cheering crowd here*

Q: "What did you want to tell with your story?"
A: "In my series the dogs are on an adventure, but I would hope you would also follow the human. In the series friendship, loyalty and righteousness are highlighted. Justice is the most important thing I want to bring out in the story."

Q: "Do you have a dog?"
A: "Yes, a Labrador Retriever."
Takahashi first tried to answer in English, resulting the audience to cheer.

Q: "Did you have it when you started doing GNG?"
A: "No, I didn't."

Q: "How do you work?"
A: "There's six of us, me included, doing the series. At the pace we are now, we have to have help on our hands; you can't do it on your own.
I draw the characters and the others do the background. I also do the stories and dialogues. The others can take breaks, I can't."
He laughed a bit here, and so did the crowd.

Q: "What are you drawing currently?"
A: "Ginga Densetsu Weed: Orion."
though we all on Ginga Board knew this, right? <D

Q: I missed this question, but it was something about the most important job of a publisher.
A (Sakamoto): "My most important job is not to disturb Takahashi and to get a good story for the readers."
After this Takahashi said something, but that also was missed.

Q: "What kind of daily routine do you have?"
A (Takahashi): "Well, I am fully awake at noon till 12PM."
(Sakamoto): "Because of this trip to Finland we will miss many days of drawing, but we drew beforehand."
(Takahashi): "Thank you, it was worth it."
And of course, the crowd cheered.

Q: "What does Finland look and feel like?"
A: "Tokyo is a beautiful city, but Helsinki is very beautiful with its high buildings and green nature.
In the future I will think Finland as my second home."

PICS.
Here's the Akita I mentioned in the text.
And here's Yoshihiro Takahashi himself.

+Quote Post
Arano
post Sep 8 2011, 08:17 PM
Post #3

Administrator
Group Icon

September 2nd 2011
"Lecture" (Q&A) in Helsinki.

Q: "What was the inspiration for the series?"
A: "Jack London's The Call of the Wild, and an article where hunters had left their dogs in the forests. The dogs became wild."

Q: "How did boys and girls react to GNG?"
A: "The themes were justice, loyalty and friendship, so it did have an impact on the readers.
There appears to be friendly and kind people in the readers.

Q: "How did the popularity of GNG grow?"
A: "After ten weeks in Japan it wasn't that well known. After the dogs began to talk the series got more attention."

Q: "Why is GNG located in Japan?"
A: "The area around my home (the Akita Prefecture) did have an impact."

Q: "How did you include other characters from other breeds?"
A: "I studied dog breed books and based on their features I started including them."

Q: "What was it like to bring intelligent dogs to the series?
A: "There had been talking dogs in Japanese animation, so I could bring talking dogs to the show. You can also see the dogs as humans."

Q: "Do the dogs use different kinds of dialects?"
A: "The dog's nature is based on its breed. A Doberman and a German Shepherd are a bit more harsh than others. There are variatons among the dogs, of course. Differences with the dialects are found depending on the dog's home area. I think Ben and John have the coolest lines."

Q: "How did you come up with the special attacks?"
A (Takahashi): "During a fight when the name of an attack is yelled out loud, it's at some parts out loud and on the other hand in the mind. It would be great if dogs could speak.
(Sakamoto): "We have been thinking about the names for the attacks with the publishers about what would sound great. The readers in Japan like action, how is it in Finland?"
*the audience gives positive respond*
(Takahashi): "Ah, thank you."

Q: "What kind of impact did GNG's reward in 1987 have?"
A: "The number of big dogs increased, and names from the series began common. Ben was found in my neighbourhood. A couple of animal stories began after GNG, but they didn't go on."

Q: "What does GNG mean to you?"
A: "I have drawn quite a handful of different stories, but I think the ones with animals are my thing. Thanks to Ginga I paid my house loan."

Q: "How has the developement in shonen manga affected the series' brutality?"
A: "When talking about a series with action, you have to go to a more brutal direction as the audience will be more interested."

Q: "Can an editor tell you that they can't publish your work?
A: "This matter is often discussed. Back in the old days it was ok if there was a flying dog's head."

At this point Takahashi made this statement: "Dogs are easy to draw because they don't worry about the latest fashion."

Q: "As the technology develops have you started using a computer?"
A: "Not too much."

Q: "Is it a desicion based on artistic or time reasons?"
A: "I like drawing, and moving to use a computer would take a long time."

Q: "How big of an impact did you have on the Ginga-anime?"
A: "I read the manuscript through but I left it in others hands. The drawer is different, have you noticed?"

Q: "What are your plans for future?"
A: "All my energy goes to one day. I think of the future on the next day."

Takahashi then proceeded to draw for the audience. The audience got to write down their own questions in the mean time.

Q: "What was your reaction when you realized that most of the readers were women?"
A: "There are woman readers in Japan too, though I had expected more men to read the series. It's quite manly at some points. There are also cases in which mothers read to their kids."

Q: "Are there a lot of western comics in Japan?"
A: "No, but there are a lot of fans."

Q: "When will we see strong female characters?"
A: "Right in the beginning there was one /Cross/, but that didn't leave an impact.
There was none in GNG, but in Weed yes. There will be at least one femine and loyal dog coming."

And the interview came to an end. We got to take pics of the drawing before it was taken away. Outside me and my friend chatted with someone with an Akita (she was named 'Paavo') for about half an hour.

Later, at the Suomalainen, each of us got a paper with a number on it. I got number 14, meaning I was the 14th person to get an autograph from Takahashi. There was some hustle before the interview on my behalf, but on with the interview!

Q: "Why did you create a series revolving around dogs?"
A: "I liked dogs as a kid, and I have a dog myself."

Q: "What do you think of GNG's popularity so far away from Japan?"
A: "I was really surprised, but I was glad when I heard about it."

Q: "What kind of relationship do you have with the nature?"
A: "In the Northern Japan you are surrounded by nature, so you learn to respect it."

And then the audience got a shot to ask him.

Q (a small boy): "Why wasn't Weed killed?"
A: "In the Japanese culture and in my comics you die with honour."

Q: "Why did Gin have blue eyes in the anime?"
A: "I wasn't in the anime-crew."

Q: "What happened to Chutora?"
Takahashi began counting the Kai brothers, holding fingers when he mentioned one of them, and then...
A: "I can't remember. It was a long time since I wrote the series."
BOOM.

Q: "Will Ginga Densetsu Riki be an anime?"
A: "I don't think so."

Q: "What happened to Gin's brothers and Fuji?"
A: "I guess that was never properly told. They (meaning Gin's brothers) propably lived normal lives with humans. As for Fuji, I think she got tired of the constant action."

Q: "How is it possible that Kurotora is still alive in Ginga Densetsu Weed: Orion? He's like 20."
A: "It's a manga."

And with that the signing session began. I'd say getting to the line was pretty chaotic at some point, but in a good way. The line moved fast, and before I knew it I handed over my Shiroi Senshi Yamato 15 to Takahashi, who again looked at his picture and did his "Aaah, I was so young back then~" -face. I thanked him and moved out of the way. Then one of the men with Takahashi saw my SSY, and we had a short chat.

"Oh, Yamato!"
"Yeah, it's Yamato."
"You can understand it?"
"Well, somehow"
"It's a very good series."
"Yes it is~"

PICTURES.
Getting ready for the interview
Translating in progress
Drawing, drawing, and drawing some more.
MUST. TAKE. PICTURES.
Finishing touches and ready~!
Happy Yoshi is happy. :'D
Me and his work~ (GAH I hate that hair. DX)

And here's the Akita I mentioned~

+Quote Post
Arano
post Sep 8 2011, 08:28 PM
Post #4

Administrator
Group Icon

Website (En) - Website (Fi)
September 3rd 2011
First day of Tracon - Public Interview of Yoshihiro Takahashi in the Great Hall at Tampere Talo

Q: "Welcome to Tracon. How did you react to the trip to Finland?"
A: "Thank you. I couldn't believe it. As I was in Japan I thought 'Is that right?', but here I am."

Q: "How did you become a manga-artist?"
A: "I had a teacher (he referred him as 'sensei') whom I used to work as an assistant for drawing."

Q: "Since when did you want to become a manga-artist?"
A: "Ever since I was ten years old."

Q: "What was your first story about?"
A: "Shitamachi Benkei was about a naughty kid."

Q: "Where did the idea for a dog leading character come from?"
A: "Ore no Alps had one."

Q: "Have you always got a dog?"
A: "I've had a dog ever since I was a kid."

Q: "Did Rin Tin Tin or Lassie give you inspiration?"
A: "I watched Lassie, so that gave me inspiration."

Q: "Would you like to tell about your dog?"
A: "I have a Labrador Retriever. Before that a wolfdog, a mutt and two Akitas."

Q: "Are you familiar with the Finnish dog breed Karelian Bear dog? Could it be possible to make a series of a Karelian Bear dog named Sisu?"
A: "Absolutely, after being here in Finland I would love to draw that series. No wait, actually I will include one in Orion. For sure."
And then there was a roaring round of applause

Q: "Does Hachiko and your dogs have anything in common?"
A: "At least the breed. Hachiko is Japan's most famous dog, so it did give me inspiration"

Q: "How precious are hunting Akitas to you?"
A: "There are lots of different Akitas, but I think the original Akitas are the most precious to me."

Q: I missed the question, but it was something about themes.
A: "I wanted a moral story with important matters, such as love, friendship, loyalty etc."

Q: "Are there any similarities between Japan's and Finland's fanbase?"
A: "I was surprised by how many girls there are in Finland. There are girl fans in Japan, as well."

Q: "What lead to Ginga Densetsu Weed?"
A: "After GNG ended I spent 15 years trying different kinds of genres, but they weren't popular. The fans wanted dogs."
Sakamoto then added: "I believe Takahashi has drawn dogs more than anyone."

Q: "Are there any animal related story that had any influence for your work?"
A: "Lassie, of course." He did mention some other works, but I missed them

Q: "Are there someone's animal mangas you would recommend?"
A: -again, I missed the artist's name, but they hadn't drawn in ten years- "A series about wolves."

Q: "What are you currently working on, and what about future?"
A: "GDW: Orion as the audience seems to like dogs. I haven't thought about the next series yet."

Q: "What is nature to you?"
A: "I like nature. You got to keep it clean, so the next generation will have something left for them.
I'm originally from Akita, and the mountains in there resemble Finland's. Springs and autumns are similar in both Japan and in Finland."

Q: "Have you heard of Moomins?"
A: "Of course I know the Moomins. They are known worldwide. I think the Moomins are like Finns."

Q: "Do you have a favourite character in your series?"
A: "Benizakura. He's brave and strong."

Q: "Do you have hints for those who want to become a manga/cartoon artist?"
A: "The most important thing to do is to draw something every day."

Q: "What has it been like in Finland so far?"
A: "I've started to take a liking of Finland."

+Quote Post
Arano
post Sep 8 2011, 08:31 PM
Post #5

Administrator
Group Icon

September 3rd 2011
First day of Tracon - Public Interview of Yoshihiro Takahashi in the Great Hall at Tampere Talo

Content by Ginga Board Member Mizzkie

These are Kretari's Q&As from the Takahashi Yoshihiro Interview on the 3rd with additional answers that I had noted that Kretari missed or need correction. Also, the translator sometimes added some stuff (for the purpose of humour) that Yoshi himself did not say.

Kretari's answers are in green.
My important notes are in red.
The blue text in the middle of my answers are taken from Kretari's original answers.
The text that is in Japanese are from the two videos of the interview uploaded by wolfie (1 & 2) which I have translated.

Q: "Welcome to Tracon. How did you react to the trip to Finland?"

A: "Thank you. I couldn't believe it. As I was in Japan I thought 'Is that right?', but here I am."

ここに来るまでは信じられませんでした。
日本では全く嘘だろって言ってて、こんなに歓迎してもらえてとても光栄です。

Thank you. I couldn't believe it. As I was in Japan I thought 'Yeah right', but here I am.
I feel honoured to be welcomed so warmly.

Q: "How did you become a manga-artist?"
A: "I had a teacher (he referred him as 'sensei') whom I used to work as an assistant for drawing."

私の先生がいて、その所にアシスタントとして入ったんですね。その師匠の名前は本宮ひろ志というんです。
漫画家になる方法として、漫画スクールに行くか著名・有名な先生に付くかの二通りがあります。
僕はその本宮先生のとこに3年いて、独立しました。

I worked under Motomiya Hiroshi-sensei as an assistant.
There are two ways to become a manga artist: to go to a manga school or work under a famous artist.
I worked with Motomiya-sensei for 3 years before I became independent.

Q: "Since when did you want to become a manga-artist?"
A: "Ever since I was ten years old."

10歳の時から漫画家になろうと思っていました。
川崎のぼるという先生の『大平原児』という漫画がありまして、西部劇なんですけど、それがとても好きで、一生懸命読みました。

Ever since I was 10 years old.
There is this manga by Kawasaki Noboru called “Daihei Genji”, which was a Western cowboy story. I really liked it, and read it lots of times.

Q: "What was your first story about?"

A: "Shitamachi Benkei was about a naughty kid."

最初のデビュー作は『下町弁慶』といって、子供がちょっとやんちゃなことをする話ですね。

My debut story was called “Shitamachi Benkei”. It was about kids doing mischievous stuff.

Q: "Where did the idea for a dog leading character come from?"

A: "Ore no Alps had one."

最初のデビュー作が読み切りで、二作目に描いたのが犬の漫画で、そのタイトルが『俺のアルプス』というんですよ。で、その頃から動物漫画を描こうという気になってきました。

My first story was a one-shot, and my second story was about a dog. It was titled “Ore no Alps”. It was then that I thought about making a manga about animals.

Q: "Have you always got a dog?"
A: "I've had a dog ever since I was a kid."

子供のころから犬には親しいし、ずっと犬と暮らしています。今も。

I’ve always been familiar with dogs, and grew up with them. Even now.

Q: "Did Rin Tin Tin or Lassie give you inspiration?"
A: "I watched Lassie, so that gave me inspiration."

見てました。多分『ラッシー』なんかかなり影響があると思います。

Yes, I watched them. I think “Lassie” gave me a lot of inspiration.

Q: "Would you like to tell about your dog?"
A: "I have a Labrador Retriever. Before that a wolfdog, a mutt and two Akitas."

今はラブラドール・レトリーバーです。その前はウルフドッグ。で、その前は雑種で、その前が秋田犬。一番小さい時が秋田犬でした。

Currently, I have a Labrador Retriever. Before that, I had a wolfdog. Before that was a mutt, and when I was very young we had an Akita.

Q: "Are you familiar with the Finnish dog breed Karelian Bear dog? Could it be possible to make a series of a Karelian Bear dog named Sisu?"
A: "Absolutely, after being here in Finland I would love to draw that series. No wait, actually I will include one in Orion. For sure."
And then there was a roaring round of appalause

(Note: The translator obviously exaggerated the answer for the fans.)

ああ、この機会にぜひ(video got cut here)
(second vid - not directly continued from first)
今やっているオリオンに描きたいと思います。
本当に出さなきゃいけなくなっちゃいましたね(笑)。

Ah, yes. It seems like a good idea/chance. (to have a Finnish dog in the series)
I think I’ll draw one in my current series “Orion”.
(huge applause from audience)
Ah….now I really have to add it in, do I…? *chuckles*
(Note: As in “Uh oh, these Finnish fans will kill me if I don’t. I have no choice!” XD)

Q: "Does Hachiko and your dogs have anything in common?"
A: "At least the breed. Hachiko is Japan's most famous dog, so it did give me inspiration"

同じ犬種ですね。種類は一緒です。それで、忠犬ハチ公は日本で一番有名な犬なんじゃないかなと思うんだけど、子供の頃から話は知っていましたね。それの影響もあるんでしょうね、多分。

Yes, they are the same breed. I think Hachiko is the most famous dog in Japan. I heard about his stories when I was a child. I think I was influenced by that.

Q: "How preciouss are hunting Akitas to you?"

A: "There are lots of different Akitas, but I think the original Akitas are the most preciouss to me."

秋田犬でも何種類かありまして、コンテスト用の秋田犬もいるんですね。で、その犬はスマートで、でも、元々の秋田犬っていうのはもっとがっしりしてて、肩幅が広くて、顔も四角くてごついんですよ。で、元々闘犬の元の犬なんですね。

There are several types of Akitas that exist, like Akitas for Shows. These dogs are rather slender, but the real Akitas are more stocky. They have a wider shoulder and rough, square-shaped face. They were originally fighting dogs.

(Note: wolfie’s video ends here, so from here on, my answers are whatever my notes say.)

Q: I missed the question, but it was something about themes.
A: "I wanted a moral story with important matters, such as love, friendship, loyalty etc."

I wanted to make a moral story with important matters, such as love, friendship, effort/endeavor, loyalty, etc.
I wanted to portray a message similar to Bushido by making characters die for the sake of their comrades.

Q: "Are there any similarities between Japan's and Finland's fanbase?"

A: "I was surprised by how many girls there are in Finland. There are girl fans in Japan, as well."

It was the same in Japan, but I’m surprised to see that there are so many female fans in Finland as well.
My stories are about male characters, but you don’t see those kind of men in Japan anymore. Maybe that’s why Ben and John are popular among the female fans.
(I missed something he said here, but Yoshi then says:)
I don’t think there are any bad people who like my mangas.
(He said this very happily. What a positive thinker. XDDDDD)

Q: "What lead to Ginga Densetsu Weed?"
A: "After GNG ended I spent 15 years trying different kinds of genres, but they weren't popular. The fans wanted dogs."
Sakamoto then added: "I believe Takahashi has drawn dogs more than anyone."

After I finished making GNG, I spent the next 15 years drawing mangas of different genres, but none of them were successful. Almost all of my fan letters during those times asked me “Why aren’t you making more dog mangas?”. So then I decided that I will make a sequel to GNG.
(Note: I didn't get the parts said by Sakamoto-san.)

(Note: The following Q&As translated by Kretari don’t match up with my notes, so I’ll write my notes after the ones in question.)

Q: "Are there any animal related story that had any influence for your work?"
A: "Lassie, of course." He did mention some other works, but I missed them

Q: "Are there someone's animal mangas you would recommend?"
A: -again, I missed the artist's name, but they hadn't drawn in ten years- "A series about wolves."

• Dogs don’t wear clothes so I don’t need to have good fashion sense. It makes things easier.
  • Before I started GNG, I used Togawa Yukio(*)’s “Doubutsu Bungaku Zenshu” as reference.
  • I read a lot of Seton’s stories too.
  • I think Lassie had a big impact on me.
  • I love Ishikawa Kyuta(*)-sensei’s mangas too.

Note:
* I couldn't find a good English site with Togawa Yukio-sensei's biography. He is the author of "King Fang".
* Same comment as above, but he is the artist of the manga "King Fang".

Q: "What are you currently working on, and what about future?"
A: "GDW: Orion as the audience seems to like dogs. I haven't thought about the next series yet."

First I made GNG, and then GDW. Now I’m drawing “Orion” currently. It’s up to…how much was it? 10 Volumes? I think.
(Mizz: No, Yoshi, it’s 11. Geez. XD)
I’ll continue drawing dog mangas. I don’t have room for others. (other genres)
Being a manga artist is tough. You have to draw 24 pages per week. I don’t have the time and energy to make other stuff without a break. But they don’t give you any breaks…so I have to make my mangas now.

Q: "What is nature to you?"
A: "I like nature. You got to keep it clean, so the next generation will have something left for them.
I'm originally from Akita, and the mountains in there resemble Finland's. Springs and autumns are similar in both Japan and in Finland."

(Note: I didn’t understand what he said here, and my notes are pretty much the same as Kretari’s.)

Q: "Have you heard of Moomins?"
A: "Of course I know the Moomins. They are known worldwide. I think the Moomins are like Finns."

Well…the Moomins are really popular worldwide; I don’t know what to say.
I think the Moomins portray the calm, peaceful nature of the Finnish culture and people.

Q: "Do you have a favourite character in your series?"
A: "Benizakura. He's brave and strong."

(Note: These are not in Kretari’s translations, so I don’t know if these are from the same question above:)

Besides the dog mangas….. Well, I was drawin freely back then, but I don’t think there’s anything/anyone I’d recommend.
But I’d like more people to know about the story of Riki.

Q: "Do you have hints for those who want to become a manga/cartoon artist?"
A: "The most important thing to do is to draw something every day."

The most important thing to do is to draw something every day.
If you stop drawing every day, your quality will drop.
If you take breaks, you won’t improve.
When you look at a drawing you drew yesterday and see something wrong with it, it’s proof that you are improving.

(Note: I don’t know what this was about, but Sakamoto-san (Yoshi’s current editor) starts talking.)
Sakamoto:
(He first goes bla bla bla about different kinds of magazines that publish manga. I couldn’t get this part on my notes well. Sorry.)
…..and the manga artists need to hand in their works by these deadlines each week.
It is our job (as editors) to help (the manga artists) create an enjoyable story. Us editors are not artists. We cannot draw, so we help out with the plot. The manga artist and his editors discuss about what is a good idea, what is a bad idea, and also about what the manga artist himself wants to express in his works. The outcomes may vary depending on the editor, but when all three mingle together in the perfect match, we get a hit series like GNG.

Q: "What has it been like in Finland so far?"
A: "I've started to take a liking of Finland."

This is my 3rd time visiting Finland, and every time I get a passionate welcoming.
I've started to take a liking of Finland.

+Quote Post
Arano
post Sep 8 2011, 08:38 PM
Post #6

Administrator
Group Icon

September 4th 2011
Second and last day of Tracon - Private fan meeting of 20 to meet with Yoshihiro Takahashi in Opus 1 at Tampere Talo.

6 of which were Ginga Board Members. Interpretor(s) spoke both Finnish and English, and the answers were slightly different in each language translation.

Q: "What are your least favourite characters in GNG and GDW?"
A: He first tried to recall this character, referring to him as "that Doberman" before being corrected by the Finnish translator. "Sniper."

Q: "Who is your favourite villain?"
A: "Akakabuto."

Q: "Is Chorou Tesshin's father?"
A: "No, but he is a friend of Kurojaki who survived the fire."

Q: "Why are the females weak in GNG?"
A: The reason was something about ethos. "Though there are powerful women in real life nowadays."

Q: "Could Sisu be a powerful female character?"
A: "Hardly."

Q: "Does Futago Pass really exist?"
A: "No, but there is a similar scenario in Japan."

Q: "How do you feel fanart and scanlations?"
A: This question will be answered in Ginga Guardian. ;D

Q: "What are the names of Gin's siblings?"
A: "They have no official names."

Q: "Could they have official names?"
A: "They could have a story of their own."

Q asked by a member of GB:"Would you like your stories to become more popular in English speaking countries?"
A: "It would be great if GNG would spread to other parts of Europe."
Oh, you're so silly, Yoshi. The world doesn't end in Asia and Europe. <D

Qasked by Yoshihiro Takahashi: "What is it in GNG that inspires you?"
- We (or those who actually spoke up) told him that the story, the settings and just about everything.
Takahashi: "Ah, kiitos." Finnish for 'Thank you', he used this a lot at the interviews.

Q: "Which one is Yuki's father and mother in 'Anju no Jiromaru?"
A: "Jiromaru is blood-related to Gin. Yuki is Jiromaru's mother, but he is not Gin's sibling."

Q: "Can we send a video of the musical?"
A: "I'll be clad if you did."

Q: "Where are the photographs on GDW's covers from?"
A: "The publisher's photographer takes the shots. They bring me the pictures and I draw for them."

Q: "What happened to the wolves?"
A: "That's a mystery~ They could appear in the series."

Q: "Would you want to be more famous from some other series?"
A: "I am happy about the situation at the moment."

+Quote Post
Arano
post Sep 8 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #7

Administrator
Group Icon

September 4th 2011
Second and last day of Tracon - Private fan meeting of 20 to meet with Yoshihiro Takahashi in Opus 1 at Tampere Talo.

6 of which were Ginga Board Members. Interpretor(s) spoke both Finnish and English, and the answers were slightly different in each language translation.

Content by Ginga Board Member Arano

A lot of mine were identical to Kretari's, so I've included the ones which were answered slightly differently in the English translation.

A: "In Japan there is an ideal of how females should be, and so the female characters are this way for a reason."
I believe many of the fans knew this already, and there were a lot of satisfied nods despite the want for a strong female to be included again, which lead instantly to:

Q: "Could the Finnish Bear Dog be a powerful female character?"
He 'hm's' as his previous answer is a precursor to the outcome of this one.
A: "Maybe not female."
A soft chuckle ripples around the room; slightly disappointing, but understandable.

Q: "Could they (Gin's siblings) have official names?"
A: "As they have no names there is the capacity for them to have a story of their own." (I bulked this out a bit due to a slightly broken English translation).

Q: Asked by me: I'm from England, and your English-speaking fanbase is very small but is growing slowly due to things like youtube, scanlations etc. Would you like to see your stories become more popular in English speaking countries?"
A: "It would be good to see GNG spread to other parts of Europe." There is a pause while the interpretor speaks, and Takahashi adds:
"-And please help!"
He smiles and nods, then asks all of us:
"What is it in GNG that you all like?"
From what I could gather, the majority said it was everything, but most importantly the storyline(s). He says "Ah, kiitos", but I have to be a pain in the neck and ask to add to that!
"In my country, we don't have the same teachings (though I believe I stumbled here and used a different word) of respect and honour, and those themes in GNG I believe are a very attractive thing to have."
He turns to me and says:
"Arigato; thank you."
He said thank you and English, which was very kind of him while all I could do was smile and bow enthusiastically.

Q: "Would you want to be more famous for some other series? Or for something different, like a sport?"
A: "I wouldn't be as happy if I were doing something else - I like being popular for drawing dogs."

+Quote Post
Arano
post Sep 11 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #8

Administrator
Group Icon

September 4th 2011

Content by Ginga Board Member Mizzkie

And here are my edits of Kretari's Q&As from the Fan Meeting.
Colour codes are same as the previous one.

(Note: The question was incorrect so I changed it.)
Q: "Who are your favourite and least favourite characters?"
A: He first tried to recall this character, referring to him as "that Doberman" before being corrected by the Finnish translator. "Sniper."

My favourite character is Benizakura.
My least favourite character is.....hmmm.....what was the name of that Doberman? I can't recall it.
(translator then whispers into his ear: "It's Sniper, sir.")
Oh yes, that guy.

Q: "Who is your favourite villain?"
A: "Akakabuto."

I like that bear Akakabuto. That big bear.

Q: "Is Chorou Tesshin's father?"
A: "No, but he is a friend of Kurojaki who survived the fire."

(Yoshi had that “WTF are you talking about” expression with a smile on his face when the question was asked. XD)
No. The Chourou was one of Kurojaki's subordinates who threw themselves into the fire. He's not Tesshin's father, but his father's comrade.

A: The reason was something about ethos. "Though there are powerful women in real life nowdays."

It’s a trait of Japanese women. Japanese women are gentle and quiet.
The translator then adds: Though they are more powerful nowadays. wink.gif
(Note: Yoshi himself DID NOT say the last part. Cheeky translator is cheeky.)

Q: "Could Sisu be a powerful female character?"
A: "Hardly."

Hmmm…..I think it’s gonna be male.
(Note: He sounded like he doesn't want to make it female. Hence the translator said "Hardly".)

Q: "Does Futago Pass really exist?"
A: "No, but there is a similar scenario in Japan."

Futago Pass does not exist in real life, but there is a place called “Onikoube Touge” where I got my image and inspiration from.

Q: "How do you feel fanart and scanlations?" (Note: This was a question from one of our members too. Was it sunny?)
A: This question will be answered in Ginga Guardian. ;D

Well, it’s not me but rather the Company that won’t approve of it. *chuckles*
(Then, one of the Editors of Nihon Bungeisha answers)
We are pleased to know that fans are trying to support our works, but it takes a lot of time and effort for manga artists to create their mangas, so I would like everybody to respect them and their Copyrights.
(Note: Even though that's what the Editor said, I could sense his dislike of scanlations in his tone of voice. I can bet you he's thinking "WTF are you talking about, you filthy thieves!!" in his mind. Us Japanese are too polite to speak out loud. We always sugar coat our replies so that it doesn't sound offensive.)

Yoshi's answer to fanart: I really like them. *smile*
When I was a small child, I used to draw pictures of my favourite manga characters too.

Q: "What are the names of Gin's siblings?"
A: "They have no official names."

Hm? Ah yes, Gin's siblings.
I never thought about their names.

(Note: I edited the question a bit.)
Q: "If you could give us a basic idea of what kind of name you might give them, please tell us.”
[b]A:
"They could have a story of their own."

If you insist, I may try to make a short story about them.

Q asked by a member of GB:"Would you like your stories to become more popular in English speaking countries?" (Note: I think Arano asked this.)
A: "It would be great if GNG would spread to other parts of Europe."
Oh, you're so silly, Yoshi. The world doesn't end in Asia and Europe. <D

(Before the next question, Takahashi-sensei says:
To think about it, I wonder why it’s so popular. (asks fans) May I ask you; why do you like Ginga?)

Qasked by Yoshihiro Takahashi: "What is it in GNG that inspires you?"
A:- We (or those who actually spoke up) told him that the story, the settings and just about everything.
Takahashi: "Ah, kiitos." Finnish for 'Thank you', he used this a lot at the interviews.

(Note 1: One of the Finnish fans said that back then, there wasn't much animes to choose from, but GNG stood out because unlike the others, it was really serious. It was different, so it appealed to them greatly.)
(Note 2: Arano said "honour and respect". I was gonna say that! XP)
(Note 3: Flann wanted to say "dogs ripping each other apart" but she kept quiet about it because everyone was answering seriously. XDDD)

Q: "Which one is Yuki's father and mother in 'Anju no Jiromaru?"
A: "Jiromaru is blood-related to Gin. Yuki is Jiromaru's mother, but he is not Gin's sibling."
(Note: Yoshi first thought that the question was about Jiromaru, which actually was about Yuki. It was so confusing when he started answering. XD
Here are stuff Kretari missed:)

Q: Then who is Yuki’s father?
A: Who’s Yuki? (Mizz: OMG YOSHI!!! XDDDD)
(the translator tried answering but ended up asking the person who said the original question)
Ahhh, yes. Sorry about that.
Actually, when I first started thinking of “Anju to Jiromaru”, it wasn’t a Ginga story, but then the Editors said to me that it would be more popular if I linked it to Ginga, so in the end, I (had to) made them Gin’s relatives.
I’m sorry, but I just forgot.

Q: "Can we send a video of the musical?"
A: "I'll be clad if you did."
(I swear his eyes sparkled when he said that! biggrin.gif)

Q: "Where are the photographies on GDW's covers from?"
A: "The publisher's photographer takes the shots. They bring me the pictures and I draw for them."

The publisher's photographer takes the shots. They bring me the pictures and
I draw what I think suits them.

Q: "What happened to the wolves?"
A: "That's a mystery~ They could appear in the series."

*chuckles before answering* (I bet he was thinking "OMG Why do these fans ask me such hard questions about characters I don't remember? >XDDDD)
That series wasn’t that popular so it ended. It’s still a mystery, but….maybe they can appear some day?

Q: "Would you want to be more famous from some other series?"
A: "I am happy about the situation at the moment."

I’m satisfied with it. (= being famous for dog mangas)
I don’t think you guys would want to read something from me that’s not about dogs, right? sweat.gif

+Quote Post
Arano
post Sep 15 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #9

Administrator
Group Icon

September 4th 2011
Hopeanuoli! Musical.

A 1hr 30 minute musical - Watch the whole Ginga Musical in HD.

Finnish Lyric information collected by Sandy

CODE
Opening ”Ginga Nagareboshi Gin OP”

Jo kuulet vuorten kutsun
se taivaisiin kohoaa

Jossain kaukana
jo jokin odottaa

yhä veren jäljet
loistavat niin kirkaina-a

Ja viimein tiedät sen
miks syntynyt sä oot

ja totuus selviää
jos vain jaksat yrittää

ETEENPÄIN!
ETEENPÄIN!

Tuulen lailla eteenpäin!

Itsesi voit sä voittaa
Oothan valmis taisteluun

Se mitä vastaasi saat
On jotain suurempaa

Vielä sen näät!
Tähdenlento tää

o-n
voittamaton

Yli kuilun ”Aim for it & Find the source Gin”

Gin:

Joo!

Aion yrittää
Estehän se vain on

Hyena:

Tehtävä miltein mahdoton
noin pennulle kyllä on

Wild dogs & John:

ET USKALLA!
ET USKALLA!

Gin:

Katsokaa vaan!
Kohta saatte sananne syödä!
Hyppyyn!

Wild Dogs & John:

VOOI EI!
VOOI EI!

John:

Se ei selvii!

VOOI EI!

VOOI EI!

Smith:

Sehän lentää!

John:

HOPEANUOLII!

Wild Dogs:

Uskomaton! Niin on!

Uskomaton! Niin on!

Vaikka vasta pentu on

Tuttu haju ”Gin and Daisuke”

(Please note: The first part is a solo for Gin to sing separately at first.
When the song is repeated in whole then the solos will be accurate.)

I

Gin:

Tämä on
Tämä on
Tämä tuttu haju on

Kuinka oisin
unohtaa voinut?

Gin & Fuji:

Tämä niin
Tämä niin
Tämä toiveikasta on

jos se voisi
vaan olla niin

Fuji:

Kuule kaipaus
pienen sydämen
joka hiljaa lyö

II

Gin:

Tuntematon on tie kohtalon
mutta pian ymmärrän mä sen

Fuji:

Kaiho kauas vuoret tuudittaa
Ikävä saa tämän maan muuttumaan

Kyyneleet pyyhi, vielä polkumme kohtaa
Vaan onko – liian aava tää maa?

Muista
että yksin et sä oo

Aina sydämessäin paikka sulle on

Vaikka talvi tulee
ja hanget peittää haaveet

niin muista,
aina sua ikävöin

Gin:

Äitii!

FAIJA! ”Fire”

(Gin)

Faija!

Arvasin sen. Sä oot mun FAIJA!

Uskonut en. Näin sun kuolevan, rotkoon putoo-a-van.

(Sniper)

Faija?!

Ja paskat se on sun FAIJA!

Kuinka sä kehtaat väittää tuollaista.

Ootko valmis kuolemaan ka-ka-ra-a-a! Ka-ka-ra!

(Ben)

Hopeanuoli aikoo haastaa upseerin.

(Cross)

Eihän se voi voittaa.

(Undistinguishable talking)

Mitäääh? Ole jo hiljaaa!

(Others) Onko se tottakaan?

(Smith&others) Mitä tää tarkoittaa?! Woooohh---

(John)

Faija?!

Lopeta jo. Ai joku FAIJA?

Mielisteletkö vaan, vai onko sulla jotain

koviakin komplekseja salassa-aaaa?

(Gin)

Faija!

Ettekö nää? Se on mun FAIJA!

Toisaalta

onko isä kuollut

ja minä olen vääräs sittenkin?

(Sniper starts singing this part when Gin reaches the word "sittenkin")

Mikä Faija?!

Hiton aapo! Muka FAIJA! Kita kii.

Puren sut kuoliaaksi.

Opitpahan kusettamaan ka-ka-ra-a-a! Ka-ka-ra!

(Riki)

Tää on liian outoo.

En voi käsittää.

Mitä se pentu puhuu?!

En muista yhtään mitään viime keväältä!

(John)

Korjaa se hiton pää.

Mua jo niin hävettää.

(Others) Onko se tottakaan? /Korjaa se hiton pää.

(Smith&others) Mitä tää tarkoittaa?! /Meitä jo niin hävettää!

(Riki)

Olkaa HILJAA!

Suolilievelaulu ”Appearance of Rival John 2”

Tuosta kohta sika saadaan

kinkku meidän juhlapöytään

Vatsa auki, suolet ulos!

Silvotaan! Raastetaan!

Verinahka pitää jyystää

Vielä ruumisnesteetkin ryystää

Jänteet katki kalutaan

JA SITTEN MÄSSÄILLÄÄN!

Akatora:

Takana kova lapsuus on

Menneisyys taisto loputon

Yhdessä taistellen

me selvitään

Kurotora & Chūtora:

ANIKII!

Lihasmaha ihra suoli

Teuraslihan kaikki veljet nuoli

Ei meitä voi voittaa

On turha! Ees koittaa!

Kohun alueilla pitää valtaa

Kain kolme hornanhurttaa

Oomme tiikeriveljekset

Joten: VAROKAA!

Yau!

Anikiiii!

Oi Ben ”Across the Sea”

Kaukana siintää
tuo saari etäinen

Sinne meidän
nyt täytyy lähteä

Koska aika
alkaa käydä vähiin

Oi Ben, jättää sut täytyy
Oi Ben, taa ulapan

Gin:

Taistelukoirat meitä odottaa
Minä koitan muita johdattaa

Mutta aallot ovat korkeat
Ja matka on niin pitkä
Ei se kuitenkaan meitä estä!

Aaaaa~

[yells] Valmiina!

[spoken] Nyt lähdetään.

Lähestyy ranta
Tyrskyt taakse jo jäävät

Me selvisimme siitä sittenkin
Mutta haasteet
vasta tästä alkaa

Oi Ben, anteeksi anna
Oi Ben, et lähdimme salaa

Gin:

Puolestasi koirat hankin parhaimmat
kun et olis osannut sä uida

Eteenpäin! ”Gathered Strike”

Käydään eteenpäin!
Voimalla eteenpäin!

Vimma meitä vie
taistelutahdon kohottaa

Kiivas sydän lyö
Koston aika on

Nämä koirat ovat valmiit vaikka kuolema-an

Eteenpäin!
Eteenpäin!

Tuulen lailla eteenpäin!

Akakabuto!

Varo vain!

Me olemme tulossa

Se mitä vastaasi saat,
on jotain suurempaa

Vielä sen näät! Koiralauma tää
o-n
loppusi sun!

HAHAHA!!

Oun soturit ”Shouri no Uta”

Niin anele vaan
ohi tää on
valtas on
mennyttä
ja vuoret vapaat on

Oo sana kiirii!
Me voitimme

Hooi soturini juhlitaan!
Nyt saa unohtaa murheen tään

NYT ULVOTAAN!

Oh my friends! Tomorrow!
Soturit Oun voiton ve-ei

Moni kaatui meidän puolestamme
jakamaton kunnia heidän muistolleen

HEI NYT KAIKKI KUNDIT
TULKAA BAILAAMAAN!

Ystävät kuulkaa
laumamme on
yhdessä niin vahva
ja voittamaton

Luotamme toisiimme,
oi soturit!

Teillä on suuret sydämet
omassani säilytän teidät
mä ainiaan

Oh my friends! Together!
Käydä saamme me uuteen matkaan

Kiiruhda, jo menneet taakse jää
Pian uusi päivä meille koittaa

Elämä tää käyköön eteenpäin

Oh my friends! Tomorrow!
Soturit Oun voiton vei

Moni kaatui meidän puolestamme
Jakamaton kunnia heidän muistolleen

Me tuumme teitä aina kaipaamaan

Suru ”Sorrow”

Poikani, älä itke suotta

Ole vahva, pidä huolta muista

Voittomme on se, että yhdessä saimme kulkea

Olen ylpeä sinusta, Hopeanuoli

Sinä olet poikani, tiedän sen nyt

Vähäinen oli yhteinen aikamme,

mutta sitä enemmän se merkitsi

Ei tää surun päivä oo,
voitto suuri meidän on

Älkää pojat huutako
Kuolleet haudatkaa
ja jatkakaa elämää

Hyvästi jää

Tuo huomen ”Tomorrow”

Kuulas hohde taivaan
yllesi laskeutuu
tuska vaimenee
huuto hiljenee
nyt surun unohtaa

Aaa!~

He jotka yrittävät ain' parhaansa
Voivat odottaa niin paljon tulevalta

Tuo huomen', on meidän yhteinen
Tuo huomen' koittaa, sen tiedän

Hiljainen ääni muistojen
menneisyyden luokse tuo
haaveet nuo hartaimmat
sokaisten saapuvat

Aaa!~

Päivät nää muuttuvat paremmiksi
Niin kirkkaasti hohtaa aurinko aamuinen

Tuo huomen', kohotetaan purjeet nää
Tuo huomen', kohti uutta päivää

He jotka yrittävät ain' parhaansa
Voivat odottaa niin paljon tulevalta

Tuo huomen', on meidän yhteinen
Tuo huomen' koittaa, sen tiedän

English translation by Sandy

It took some time, but here it is. The English transcription of the whole musical. XD

I must warn you that songs are hard to translate, but I did my best. They are not literal translations as those would be horrible to read (and these still probably are).
My purpose was to try and convey the original meaning of the lyrics the best I could,
instead of producing lyrics you could actually sing.

Some parts have small notes added by me, when I felt that just translating would not explain the situation enough.

Um..enjoy, I guess? ;D
If someone's technologically savvy enough to actually subtitle the videos, this transcription can be used for that as long as I'm given credit as well.
I would've subtitled it myself, but I lack the know-how.

The song titles are in bold and they end in the * sign.
Characters who are speaking are written in italics.
Red text is a translator's note.If you have questions about something, feel free to ask. chouroumanga.gif

Without further ado, here you go:
CODE

Ginga musical - English

Wilson:
Once upon a time far away in Japan, in the snowy mountains of Ohu a tiger striped Akita puppy was born.
He was given the name Gin.
It is common knowledge that tiger striped Akitas are the best bear hounds.
Therefore, a heavy burden of duty was lowered on Gin's small shoulders.
On Ohu mountains reigned a vicious and bloodthirsty bear called Akakabuto.
The bullet of the old man Takeda Gohei had once penetrated Akakabuto's right eye.
It had damaged the bear's nervous system.
The bear no longer hibernated and terrorized the villages of the region with destruction and death.

The bear hunters were the region's only hope.
And Gin's heavy training begun when he was just a small pup when his father, Riki,
met his death in Akakabuto's paws.
It requires a lot of guts to get through this training.
So Gin grows bigger and stronger.
He gets ready to one day face the fierce bear Akakabuto -
the murderer of his father and the terror of the villagers.
And defeat him.

Opening “Ginga Nagareboshi Gin OP”

You can hear the mountain's call
rising to the sky

Somewhere far away
something awaits
and the blood trail
shines so bri-ight

Finally you will know
why you were born
and you will find the truth
if only you won't give up

ONWARDS!
ONWARDS!

Like the wind, onwards!

You can prove yourself
because you're ready to fight

For what you're up against
is something far greater than you

Oh, you will see!
This shooting star
ii-is
invincible!

Gin:
John! Don't scare me like that.

John:
Gin, wasn't the bedtime of small puppies a few hours ago?

Gin:
I'm NO small puppy! I will go and meet the wild dogs of the mountains.

John:
So you've heard of them too?
My owner and I saw them. They'd eaten a bear we killed a few days ago.

Gin:
We saw them too!
I want to meet their leader.
Maybe even join the pack.

John:
Don't be stupid!
We belong with our humans.

Gin:
Then why do YOU want to meet them?

John:
To find out what sort of dogs they really are.

I will take care of the talking.
You there!
I want to meet your leader.

Gin:
John...

Smith:
Who is that, Ben?

Ben:
He was travelling with the hunters.

Cross:
They killed a giant bear. We need to be on our guard.

Smith:
Hey Ben, test their skills.

Random dog:
Black...bear.

Cross:
A bear. It killed on of our comrades.
I'll avenge him!

Ben:
We don't have the time, Cross.
We will have our revenge later.
Come on.
You two. If you can make the jump, you can come with us.

Gin:
Make the..jump?

John:
Cowards. They won't even avenge their comrade.
Gin, what are you doing?

Over the chasm “Aim for it & Find the source Gin”

Gin:
Yes!
I will try!
It's merely an obstacle

Hyena:
A mission almost impossible
for a pup his age it truly is

Wild Dogs & John:
YOU DON'T HAVE GUTS!
YOU DON'T HAVE GUTS!

Gin:
Just you watch!
I will prove you all wrong!
Jump!

Wild Dogs & John:
OH NO!
OH NO!

John:
He won't make it!

Wild Dogs:
OH NO!
OH NO!

Smith:
He's flying!

John:
GIIIN!

Wild Dogs:
Unbelievable! He is!
Unbelievable! He is!
Even though he's only a pup.

Ben:
I'm Ben and I lead the first division.
There are twelve divisions in our pack altogether.
On behalf of the great leader, we collect strong males to join our ranks.

Cross:
I'm Cross.
And I think that females are just as welcome.
Some of us are stronger than most males.

Smith:
I'm Smith. The leader of the third division.
I ALSO think that females are more than welcome.
Especially good looking ones.

Gin:
I'm Gin and this is my friend John.

Ben:
That was a pretty good jump.

Cross:
Pretty good!? That puppy jumped better than any of us.

Ben:
The winds were on his side.
Well, do you still want to meet our leader?

Gin:
We do!

(A Howl can be heard)

Ben:
Our leader calls for us!

Gin:
This scent
This scent
Is such a familiar one

How could I
have forgotten?

This is
This is
such wishful thinking

If only
it could be that way

Hear the longing
of a young heart
as it quietly beats

(They arrive at the meeting)

Sniper:
And late again!
Ben's lot!
Every single time!
I demand an explanation!

Smith:
It wasn't Ben's fault.
First, we got attacked by a bear. Then we found these two dogs and..

Sniper:
I don't want excuses!
You arrive on time or you don't arrive at all!

Cross:
The officer must've noticed Ben's skills.
He fears for his position and that makes him so cranky.

Sniper:
That German Shepherd, maybe.
But puppies are not accepted into the pack.

Gin:
My old man!

MY OLD MAN! “Fire!”

Gin:
My old man!
I knew it. You're my OLD MAN!
I didn't believe.
I saw you die, falling down to the darkness

Sniper:
Old man!?!
Shit, he ain't your OLD MAN!
How you dare you make such a claim?
Are you ready to die, you brat! You brat!

Ben:
Gin is going to challenge the officer.

Cross:
But he cannot win.

(Undistinguishable talking)
Whaaat? Shut up already!

Smith and the others:
Could it be true?
What's the meaning of this?!
Woooohh---

John:
Your old man?!
Stop it already. Some OLD MAN?
Are you kissing his ass, or do you have
some stranger complexes hidden within?

Gin:
My OLD MAN!
Can't you see? He's my OLD MAN!
But what if
my father is dead
and I'm wrong all along?

Sniper:
What old man?!
Goddamn you kid! Some OLD MAN! Shut up.
I'll bite you to death.
That'll teach you to lie, you brat! You brat!

(This next part Riki sings was not audible due to microphone difficulties,
but this is what he says:)

Riki:
This is too strange.
I cannot understand.
What's the pup talking about?!
I can't recall a thing from last spring!

John:
Get your damn head fixed.
I'm so ashamed.

Others:
Could it be true? / Get your damn head fixed.

Smith & others:
What's the meaning of this?! /We're so ashamed!

Riki:
You be QUIET!

Riki:
Let it be!

Sniper:
But..

Riki:
All of you are like sons to me.
I am grateful that you want to serve me like you would your father.
All of the divisions have gathered here.
But our numbers are still too small to win against the bears and create a
free land on the mountains for wild dogs to live in.
Akakabuto has gathered other bears under his command. He is preparing for war against us.
At dawn, you will all leave in different directions to search Japan for more dogs to join our cause.

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd division head south!
The 4th, 5th, and 6th divisions go north!
The 7th, 8th, and 9th divisions go west!
And the rest of you head east!

We will meet again in three months, at full moon.
And then NO ONE will be late!
The war against Akakabuto begins.
Am I understood?

All:
Understood!

Gin:
I need to go and say goodbye to my mother and my owner.
But I promise to be back by morning.

Cross:
I trust you, Gin.

(John and Gin are left alone)

John:
At first I thought that I'd challenge the leader and take control of the pack.
But I don't want to anymore. They're all mad!
Dogs can never defeat the bears without humans and their guns.

Gin:
I don't agree with you, John.

John:
And what was that talk about your old man?
You shouldn't lick his boots like that.

Gin:
But he was my daaad..~

John:
Only the weak seek the shelter of the pack. That “leader” of theirs is the perfect example.

Gin:
THAT'S ENOUGH, JOHN!

John:
Your eyes.
Gin.
You're only a small pup. But something in your eyes impresses..even me.

Gin:
John..

John:
Gin..?

Gin:
Could you take care of my owner too while I'm away?

John:
I will.
But we'll be able to kill Akakabuto before the wild dogs have collected their pack.
So..don't get yourself killed in vain, Gin.

(Gin arrives home)

Gin:
Mum..
I'm going away for a little while.

Fuji:
Gin..your eyes..

Gin:
What..what about my eyes?

Fuji:
You have your father's eyes.
Don't worry.

A Familiar Scent “Gin and Daisuke”

I

Gin:
This scent
This scent
Is such a familiar one

How could I
have forgotten?

Gin & Fuji:
This is
This is
such wishful thinking

If only
it could be that way

Fuji:
Hear the longing
of a young heart
as it quietly beats

II

Gin:
The road of fate is unknown
But soon I will understand

Fuji:
Our longing takes us beyond mountains
it makes this world change

Dry your tears, our paths will cross
Or is - this world too wide?

Remember
That you're not alone

There's always a place in my heart for you

Even when winter comes
and the snow covers our dreams
Just remember
I will always miss you

Gin:
MUM!

Wilson:
At dawn, Gin returns to the pack just in time before their departure.
The dogs head out in different directions.
Some to north, some to east, some to west.
Ben's division heads south. They run non-stop for ten days until they arrive at the Kai mountains.

Ben:
Look! There's the city of Kofu. It's filled with strong dogs...who are ready to fight.
I know this, because I was born and raised there myself.

Hyena:
Why didn't we come here to gather troops earlier?

Ben:
Because...follow me.

The Gutting Song “Appearance of Rival John 2”

Here's a mighty beast
a ham worthy of a feast

Slice the stomach, tear the guts!
Slice! And rip!

We need to gnaw through the dermis
Drink up all the juice
We need to cut the tendons
AND NOW WE'LL HAVE A FEAST!

Akatora:
A hard childhood behind us
Our past a constant fight
But by fighting together
we shall survive.

Kurotora & Chūtora:
ANIKII!

All:
The stomach, fat and bowls
All of the meat these brothers gobbled

You cannot defeat us

Chūtora:
It's useless! To even try!

In the regions of Kofu
These three demon dogs reign
We are the Kai brothers
So: WATCH OUT!

Yow!

Kurotora & Chūtora:
Anikiiii!

Smith:
Boy, those dogs sure are bloodthirsty.

Ben:
Those three are brothers.

Gin:
Do you know those dogs, Ben?

Ben:
The red one is Akatora. He's the oldest.
The one-eyed one is Kurotora.
And the one-eared one Chūtora.

They don't fear anything.
That's why they're so fearless.

Akatora:
I don't know who you are but I don't like you hunting on our territory.

Ben:
We didn't come here to hunt. We came to ask you to join my pack.

Chūtora:
To join your pack!?

Kurotora:
You must be kidding!

Akatora:
In that case you need to fight us.

Kurotora:
You will die, each and every one.

Ben:
Stay where you are. I will do this alone.

Hyena:
We must help him!

Smith:
But Ben told us not to!

Gin:
Three against one. That's cowardly!

Cross:
Wait, Gin!
Now the fight is three against three.

Gin:
Bastard!
How can you fight against a girl?

Chūtora:
I'm not touching women!

Cross:
Chauvinist pigs! What does it matter?
Hey, you mutt, don't run away from me!
Your fight is against me.

Akatora:
Ben...Ben..Ben...?
Ben! Stop!
It's..it's Ben.
The Ben who saved our lives when we were just small puppies.

Chūtora:
Ben?

Ben:
I'm glad you finally remembered, Akatora.

Akatora:
Why have you come looking for us?

(Insert explanation here)

Akatora:
We owe you our lives and will come with you.
But we have unfinished business with a certain dog called Moss.
I want to kill him before we leave.

Ben:
I understand. I'm also interested in meeting this Moss.

Akatora:
Let's go!

(They rest and take shelter from the rain)

Smith:
Hey! Where do you think you're going?

Hyena:
What? Can't I go and..do my business?
I'll stay nearby.

Smith:
Don't go far.

Hyena:
Ha, I'm not a puppy, unlike some!

Gin:
What?!

Smith:
Gin, don't mind him.
The idiot should've gone home to give Sniper a foot massage!

Akatora:
Ben, thank you for coming with us. Moss is a strong dog.
He has tried to get us into his pack for a long time now but we have not agreed.

Chūtora:
And the swine didn't like it one bit.

Akatora:
He wants our hunting grounds to his territory.

Ben:
Really? I think he seems like a strong, good dog.
I'm going to ask him to come with us.

Kurotora:
I wonder if that'll work..

Ben:
The rain has stopped. It's time to move on.

Smith:
Ben, wait. Hyena hasn't returned yet.
I'll go looking for him.

Gin:
Smith, I'll come with you.

Smith:
Okay

Ben:
Oh the eagerness of youth. That Gin won't sit still even for a moment.

(Gin and Smith search)

Smith:
Gin, this is dangerous. We are on Moss's land.

Gin:
Someone's coming.

Smith:
Is it Hyena?

Gin:
No, there's too many. Let's hide.

Smith:
But that's Sniper. What's he doing here?

Sniper:
So you're Moss's son.

Jaguar:
Yes, and you are?

Sniper:
Your death.

Jaguar:
Lloyd!

Sniper:
Moss's son. I will tell you this, because you'll die soon anyway.
I plan to start a war between Ben and Moss.
Now, say goodbye!

Gin:
Stop it!

Sniper:
Incredible agility.
That pup. He might be the leader's son after all.
I must kill him!

Smith:
Nooo!

Hyena:
They drowned!

Sniper:
That's good.
Now no one can prove it was me who killed Jaguar and not Ben.

Wilson:
Smith and Gin fell down the cliff and and were swept away by the current.
Treacherous Sniper and Hyena didn't think they had any chance of surviving the river below.
They had no idea that in the strong current, Gin kept a strong hold on Smith's collar
to keep his friend above the water's surface.
But..but there was a waterfall ahead, and-

Akatora:
What's taking so long?!
What if..

It's Jaguar!

Chūtora:
Moss's son!

Akatora:
He's wounded!

Cross:
Oh no..what if Gin and Smith..?

Kurotora:
They could dead by now.

Ben:
Come.

(We move back to Smith and Gin)

Gin:
Smith! Wake up! Breathe!

Smith:
G-Gin..
You saved my life, Gin.

Gin:
Smith! You're alright!
For a moment I thought you wouldn't make it.

Smith:
Don't be silly!
Quickly, we need to warn Ben and the others.
Come on, or I'll leave you alone in this..forest.

Gin:
W-what forest?

(We join the rest again)

Wilson:
In Moss's territory, the battle has already begun.
Moss's troops have found Lloyd, who was with Jaguar, dead.
They think that Ben and the Kai brothers have killed Jaguar as well.
The battle..the battle has already taken..a nasty turn.
And to witness that, here come Gin and Smith.

Smith:
Stoop! Stop this.
This is all a misunderstanding!

Gin:
Moss, Jaguar is alive.
Sniper has been pulling all our tails.
He was the one who attacked Jaguar, not us!

Moss:
What?

Smith:
That's right. Me and Gin saw everything.

Cross:
Well, Gin and Smith. I'm glad that at least you two are alright..

Gin:
Ben? Ben? Ben, where are you?

Cross:
Gin..Ben..Ben is..

Akatora:
Gin, Ben is there. Under that boulder.

Gin:
No..no, no..
Ben, Ben?
Who killed him!
I will have my revenge!

Moss:
Cub.
Were you telling the truth, when you said that Jaguar is alive?
We'll go and search for him and then we'll come back to kill the rest of you too.

Gin:
Stop!
So it was you who killed Ben!

Jaguar:
Father! You've all been tricked.

Moss:
It's too late. Now we fight!

Ben:
Stop!
Seize the fighting!
There's no way the dead can rest in peace in this racket.

Gin:
Ben!

Cross:
Ben!

Ben:
Moss, we shouldn't fight. Your son is alive, and so is Gin.
We should be friends. And there's no fighting among friends.

Moss:
Beautiful words, Ben.
But I can't join your pack until you prove yourself to be a real man.

Ben:
Very well.
Let's solve this battle like real men. RPS!
Rock!
Rock!
Paper!

Moss:
You are a real man after all, Ben.
We will join your pack.

Ben:
Good. We need you in the battle against the bear Akakabuto.

(John arrives)

John:
Gin~

Gin:
John.
What on earth..are you..doing here, John?

John:
I fought against your leader in the mountains.
And I lost for the first time in my life.

I decided to join his pack.
I bring an important message to you.
Akakabuto has gained many new bears to his pack. There's no time to lose.

Smith:
So, Akakabuto has gained more reinforcements as well.

Ben:
But we're not going there to die.
We fight so we could live.

Moss:
That's the right attitude!
I at least am going to live until I'm a hundred years old!

Cross:
Gin, you're too young to howl. Grow up first.

(They leave, Sniper and Hyena appear)

Sniper:
Rats! The whole plan was a complete bust!

Hyena:
How is this even possible?

Sniper:
Get down!

Hyena:
No, no, no, no!
Sniper sir! What are you going to do?!

Sniper:
You'll see.

Hyena:
No, No, hurts...

Wilson:
Finally, Moss and his troops decided to join Ben's pack.
They continue the journey together.
The dogs run tirelessly side by side.
They are united by one goal. The fight against Akakabuto.

At long last, they arrive at the shores of the sea.

Gin:
Wow.
What is this humongous puddle?

John:
Is this your first time at the sea, Gin?

Gin:
The sea?

John:
Yes. Beyond it you can find other countries.

Gin:
New countries..
Wait a moment. I can see an another country. I can see an another country!

John:
That's not a country, that's Maarianhamina.

(Translator's note: Finnish pun here. Maarianhamina is a city that belongs to Ahvenanmaa.
Ahvenanmaa is an Island situated between Sweden and Finland, but it belongs to Finland.
Since the actors are in Finland, it's not a new country..)

Smith:
What? Are you out of your mind? That's Shikoku. We're in Japan.

Ben:
No. Were in Tampere.

Wilson:
Yes, I've been to Shikoku when I still worked at the circus.
Strong warrior dogs live on that island. Fighting dogs.
They have been bred to fight.

Gin:
Strong warriors? Ben, can I go there?

Ben:
What?

Gin:
I'll bring the strongest warriors back with me!

Ben:
Are you going to swim all the way there?

Gin:
..Yes!

Ben:
Impossible.

Gin:
B-b-but..Ben!

Ben:
We'll continue our journey tomorrow.
Don't think about such foolish things and get some sleep.

Wilson:
Gin, are you sure you want to go alone?

Gin:
Who else would go?
Ben can't swim that far.

Smith:
Yes. Because Ben can't swim.
Not even dog paddle.

Gin:
Exactly. That's why I need to go.
Don't tell Ben.

John:
I'll come with you.

Smith:
If he comes along, then I will come too.

Kai brothers:
Let's all go!

Wilson:
You'll need my help if you want to find the warrior dogs.

Akatora:
I'll ask the old man Moss to look after Ben.

Gin:
Thanks, guys.

Wilson:
So, before the tide changes, Gin and the others gather together.
They are now ready to go.

Gin:
I'll bring the strongest warrior dogs with me.
Wish me luck, Ben.

Oh Ben “Across the Sea”

In the horizon
there's a distant island
And that's where
we now need to go
Because time
is running out

Oh Ben, we must leave you behind
Oh Ben, on this lonely shore

Gin:
Warrior dogs are waiting for us
I will try to lead everyone.

But the waves are high
and the distance so long
However, they're not going to stop us!

Aaaaa~

[yells] Ready?!
[spoken] Let's go.

The shore draws near.
The tides fall behind us
We made it after all
But the challenges
have only just begun

Oh Ben, please forgive us
Oh Ben, for we have stolen away

Gin:
In your behalf, I'll get the best of fighters
for you wouldn't have known how to swim.

Wilson:
After arriving safely to the island of Shikoku, Gin and the others watch the warrior dogs from afar.
A mastiff named Musashi is the current champion.
The dogs decide to go and see him.
In order not to scare Musashi with their numbers, the Kai brothers are sent to negotiate with him.

Chūtora:
There's the body builder!

Kurotora:
Let's attack him!

Akatora:
I will do the talking.
Hey, you're coming with us!

Chūtora & Kurotora:
That's right!

Musashi:
What?

Akatora:
Resistance is futile.

Damn it, humans!
Let's get out of here.

Chūtora:
We failed, damn those humans!

Kurotora:
Let's get our pack and force the creep to come with us!

Akatora:
Can you hear that?
Someone's chasing us.

Kurotora:
Aniki!

Chūtora:
Aniki! Aniki! Aniki! Aniki! Aniki!...No!

Musashi:
Get out of my way!

(Akatora and Musashi find Gin and the others)

Gin:
What has happened?

Akatora:
Mountain dogs attacked us. Musashi saved me.
My brothers..

Gin:
Mountain dogs?

Musashi:
Yes. They live on the mountains and they're very dangerous.
I knew to expect you. Rumors about you have reached us all the way here in Shikoku.
It's good that you decided to come straight to me.

Gin:
Are you..coming with us?

Musashi:
Of course, young man.
I'm way too old to fight for titles anymore.
I'll be glad to come with you to defeat those damn bears.

Gin:
Thank you, Musashi.

Random dog:
The two tiger striped dogs are being held captive at the mountain dog's temple.

Akatora:
Gin.
I'm sorry, Gin.
Gin...your eyes..

Gin:
What about my eyes?

Akatora:
Oh, Gin..

Musashi:
We better wait until morning.
I'll gather my warriors and we'll go to the Mountain dogs' temple
together to save your friends from their paws.

Smith:
That's probably the best idea.
Just think, even the Kai brothers lost to these dogs.

John:
We'll need all the help we can get.

Gin:
Ben, I hope I'm doing the right thing..

(Gin arrives at the temple)

Random guard dog:
Halt!
You're not allowed to enter the mountain dog temple without permission.

Gin:
I've been given the order to meet your leader.

Random guard dog:
Oh, right.
I'll fetch him.

Kurotora:
No, Gin. It's a trap!

Gin:
I'm not leaving you here!

Sniper, you scum!
What are you doing here!?

Sniper:
I came to send you to heaven!

(The others arrive)

John:
Gin!

Sniper:
Don't come any closer or I'll break his neck!

John:
What was that?!

Smith:
He didn't break Gin's neck, did he? Bastard!

Gin:
My collar...
You heartless jerk!
You broke my collar!
Now you'll get to see what sort of mutt I really am!

Wilson:
He..he got stuck in a tree.

Sniper:
Shut up! Get me down from 'ere!
(Translator's note: This part used a script that had been taken from the badly dubbed Finnish Ginga VHS tapes.
In the tape, the word “alas”, which means “down”, had been pronounced wrong.
They used it, which explains the laughs this dialogue got.)

Gin:
And be sure to think of your actions!

Cross, what are you doing here?

Cross:
Gin, I'm bringing an important message from Ben.

Oliver:
Gin, this female swam across the ocean even though she's pregnant. Just to see you.

Gin:
Are you going to have puppies, Cross?
And Ben's their father, isn't he?

Wilson:
Cross had swam to Shikoku, even though she was close to giving birth.
She needed to tell Gin something important.
She wanted to tell that the troops sent to north had been destroyed.
There wasn't a day left to lose.

Gin:
Let's head back straight away!

Smith:
Bye bye, Sniper!

Wilson:
And so, Gin leads his grown troops back across the ocean to meet Ben and the others.

Mutsu generals:
We are the leaders of Mutsu!
You're going to join our pack now.

Ben:
Now wait just a moment.
We belong to the pack of the great leader of Ohu.

Mutsu generals:
What could be better? Soon the Ohu's great leader bows down to us.
Our pack will be the biggest in the world.

Gin:
Ben!

Ben:
Gin!
You came after all!

Gin:
Of course. And our trip to Shikoku wasn't a waste. Look -

Hakuro:
Ho-Ho-Hokkaido! Ho-Ho-Hokkaido! Ho-Ho-Hokkaido! Ho-Ho-Hokkaido! Ho-Ho-Hokkaido!
Ho-Ho-Hokkaido! Hoooooooo-okkaido!!

Hey, look at this guys. Such manly men!
I'll take them with me and giftwrap them all.

Gin:
Uh..you're not taking us anywhere.

Mutsu Generals:
That's riiight!

Gin:
What's so funny?

Hakuro:
Hmm..
A strong young man like you is the perfect gift for the great leader of Ohu.
The rest of them, I'll keep for myself.

Cross:
Rubbish! We are the warriors of Ohu.

Hakuro:
A FEMALE!

Ben:
Alright!
Let's calm down.

Hakuro:
I am Hakuro. And WE come from Hokkaido.
We are the best bear hounds in the world.
So, naturally, we assumed that the warriors of Ohu would come to get us.
When no one arrived, we decided to come on our own.

Ben:
I apologise for the misunderstanding, Hakuro.
You are all more than welcome to the great leader's pack and to the battle against the bears.

Cross:
Um..what about these?

Ben:
Let's take them too..

Now that everyone is here, we'll head back to Ohu.
It'll be full moon soon and the time to gather together.

Everyone:
Alright, Ben!

Wilson:
And so starts the long journey back to the mountains of Ohu where the leader tries to
stand his ground alone against all of the bears.
The moon is almost full. It is time.

Onwards! “Gathered Strike”

Onwards we shall go!
Onwards with our strength!

Our minds in a frenzy
All willing to fight
A fierce heart beats
It's time for our revenge
These dogs are ready to even meet their deaths

Onwards!
Onwards!

Like the wind, onwards!

Akakabuto!
Just watch out!
We are on our way

For what you're up against
is something far greater than you

Oh, you will see!
This pack you will meet
i-is
the end of you!

Bwahahaha!!

Ben:
I feel like I've forgotten something...
...Akame?

Riki:
Listen.
Akakabuto has his fortress in the Futago pass.
It has found reinforcements but there aren't so many bears yet that we wouldn't have a chance to defeat them.
We will crush Akakabuto's fortress and eradicate his tyranny from the face of the earth!
My comrades, today we fight.

(Cross arrives with puppies)

Chūtora:
What are THOSE?

Oliver:
Such adorable little ones.
They look just like you.

(Ben and Riki talk)

Riki:
Ben, I'm grateful for the pack you've gathered and every member in it.
But you're not coming with us. Stay here.

Ben:
But leader..

Riki:
Your mission is over.
Get down from the mountains and look after your family.

Ben:
No. No, leader, you can't.
No!

Cross:
Calm down, Ben. Wait.
I can't tell you not to fight for your friends. And also, for me.
So go, and fulfill your duty.
I promise to raise the pups to be strong even if you won't come back.

Ben:
Don't shed tears, Cross.
I'm not going there to die.
I'll come back alive.
Please wait for me here.

(Bear fight)

Kai brothers:
We're the Kai brothers!

(Translator's note: The Finnish fans know the Kai brothers as "The Tiger brothers" so that's what they actually shout.
For clarity's sake I've translated them as Kai brothers.)

Akatora:
You have no chance against us!

Hakuro:
I am the brown bear slayer Hakuro.
You should be proud that I'll be ME who kills you!

Musashi:
My name's Musashi.
It's time for you to face the champion!

John:
I am John, the terror of the wild beasts of Africa!

(Akakabuto appears)

Riki:
Ben, you disobeyed my order!

Ben:
Attack!

(Akatora gets attacked while saving Ben)

Riki:
Akatora!

Chūtora & Kurotora:
Aniki!

Ben:
Akatora, are you alright?

Akatora:
I think...I got hurt a bit worse this time.

Chūtora:
What are you saying?

Akatora:
A foreign land ahead of me
Does this journey never end
By fighting together
we shall survive.

Chūtora:
Aniki..

Kurotora:
No...

Chūtora:
Let's kill it!

Ben:
Stop!

Kurotora:
But..!

Ben:
We can't lose you too!

Chūtora & Kurotora:
But..!

Ben:
Look after Akatora!

(The battle continues)

Riki:
Gin.
We are bear hounds, for we have been given in birth the ability to give a lethal blow.

Gin:
A..lethal blow?

Riki:
Yes. You will see what I mean.
My son!

Gin:
What..what did you just call me?

Riki:
The front paws of the bear are it's most dangerous weapons.
That's why we have to strike from behind.

Gin:
Yes, father!

Wilson:
The bear hound Riki had all but risen from the dead.
While Gin and the others were away, he had defended their territory alone.
The bears had attacked him together, and buried him alive in the chasm.
But..with the help of these blows Riki was able to regain his memories.
Suddenly, he could remember Gohei, Fuji, and Gin again.
An even greater pyre of rage towards the bear blazed within him.
The leader wouldn't allow Akakabuto to stain the land with the blood of any more dogs.
This final attack would be their last chance to defeat this cruel monster.

Ben:
Impossible!

John:
Persistent devil!

Smith:
Gin!

Gin:
Smith!

Smith:
I brought the old man from the village. He can shoot it!

Gohei's voice:
You goddamned bear!

Ohu's Warriors “Shouri no Uta”

Oh, just you beg
you're done for
your reign
is over now
and the mountains are now free

Ooo
Spread the word
We have won

Ho, my warriors rejoice!
Now we can forget all the grief

LET US HOWL!

Oh my friends! Tomorrow!
The warriors of Ohu are victorious
Many have fallen in our stead
For them we give all honor and our praise

HEY NOW YOU GUYS,
LET'S PARTY!

Oh dear friends
our pack is
together
so strong and invincible

We trust one another
oh, warriors!
You have great hearts
I will keep you in mine
for forever.

Oh my friends! Together!
We shall embark on a new journey
Make haste, the past is left behind
Soon, a new day shall dawn
And may this life always move on

Oh my friends! Tomorrow!
The warriors of Ohu are victorious
Many have fallen in our stead
For them we give all honor and our praise
We will always hold you in our hearts

(The final battle)

(Note: At this point, Riki says “This way” but I don't think it's part of the show.
Akakabuto is simply blind. wink.gif )

Gin:
Father!

Riki:
Finish. It. Off!

Gin.
That was a great deed.

Gin:
Father..

Riki:
From this day onward, you will be the leader of Futago Pass.

“Sorrow”

Riki:
My son, do not cry in vain
Be strong, take care of the others
It is our victory, that we had this journey together
I'm proud of you, Gin
You are my son, I know that now.
Our time together was short
but it meant all the more.

Today is not a day of grief
This is our greatest victory
Sons, do not mourn
Bury our dead
and carry their legacy.

We bid you farewell

Gin:
Friends.
Akakabuto is finally dead.
These mountains are safe for wild dogs to live in.
We lost a great deal.
But we also won!

Wilson:
The bloodstained reign of Akakabuto had finally come to its end.
No more would its roars echo in the Ohu mountains, where the victorious howls of the wild dogs could now be heard.
The dogs were howling to honor their fallen comrades..and to celebrate the new hope that rose within them with the new dawn.
In the past few months Gin had grown into a powerful, determined leader.
In the paw prints of the great leader he would lead his warriors into a new, better tomorrow.

“Tomorrow”

The pale dawn on the sky
it envelopes you
dampens the pain
and silences the cries
Now forget all sorrow.

Aaa!~
Those who always do their best
Have great things in store for their future

That tomorrow we will share
That tomorrow will come, I know it

The silent voice of memory
brings the past back to us
The most fragile of dreams
arrive, blindingly bright

Aaa!~
These days will become better
So tells us the bright morning sun

On that tomorrow, we will raise our sails
on that tomorrow, we behold a new day.

Those who always do their best
Have great things in store for their future

That tomorrow we will share
That tomorrow will come, I know it

THE END

(If you watch the end party, too:
Smith comes up and takes the microphone:
“Thank you all, you were a great audience.
HOWL!
“Hopeanuoli musical says thank you!”)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 01:08 AM