IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Welcome to Ginga board
Members must read the board rules before posting.

GingaSite | Free Image Galleries | Link to us | Board Masterlist | Futago Shop
Ginga Archives: Tracon 2011 | Animecon 2012

> Submit to the 50th Issue of the GG! Click here to view the submission challenges! <

Year 6: Issue 2 of The Ginga Guardian is now online!

Avatar and Personal Image issues - NOW FIXED!

195 Pages V  « < 176 177 178 179 180 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spoiler thread, Spoilers from the manga
Mako
post Feb 6 2012, 05:51 AM
Post #3541

Absolutely wonderful.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Going through Wikipedia Japan's page. There are a few (supposed) updates:

Weed
Hero of the previous game. The total of the third generation army general father Ou Orion, Sirius, Rigel, of Bella. Mel tries to escape the twin pass as before, with Kyoshiro. Although serious injury to the left front leg fracture in order to save the Koyuki leaves the flock to follow the children, healing wounds and has been under the original owners of Koyuki.

Jerome (German Shepherd Dog)
Became the Chief of Staff Gen. warrior's total generation of Weed. Admonished to be on the same path as the Akame during the evacuation, but distraught to separation of other children and his wife, Lydia hesitate one o'clock one of their children with the animals. Although currently confined to the same hut and Gin Akame, the children had died, leaving two dogs in the Hegira.

Lydia (German Shepherd Dog)
Wife of Jerome currently in the former Russian military dogs. An animal shelter with her children in the same path as Gin. Decision with respect to separation of family from Jerome is showing early decision. Strength of mind is as evident from becoming mothers. Is currently confined to the hut with her husband Jerome. Given that the children who survived were only two animals, only pattern that parents with young children were saved.

So, from this it looks like Weed's alive, but that some of Jerome and Lydia's pups died? These translations are hard to understand, so...yeah.

This post has been edited by Mako: Feb 6 2012, 05:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tora
post Feb 6 2012, 05:59 AM
Post #3542

~Akita with Kai blood~
Group Icon

Group: GG Senior Reporter
Member No.: 12

In short it seems that Weed left the fleeing pack of dogs in order to find his pups, even though he had hurt his leg badly. But he got healed by Koyuki's owner? Don't catch if Koyuki followed.

And that only two of the pups live? Jerome and Lydia are inthe hut with Gin, that's for sure, but are the pups

+Quote Post
GingaPawZ
post Feb 8 2012, 02:44 AM
Post #3543

of course donuts for breakfast.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,133

Who wants to bet Jerome's two surviving pups are males?

So Koyuki's owner have been taking care of Weed(and I'm guessing also Mel, Kyoushiro, and Koyuki?)? Sounds logical, didn't someone suggest that idea a few hundred pages back? tongue.gif Sounds like these spoilers are true but its wikipedia so...

+Quote Post
Ginga densetsu l...
post Feb 8 2012, 04:09 PM
Post #3544

Supercalifagilisticexpialidocious!
Group Icon

Member No.: 812

Aaaaw, only two of Jerome and Lydia's pups survived? sad.gif

And yeah, I bet they're both male. But if there's a girl one, she's probably gonna be the typical Ginga female. :I

+Quote Post
Mitchfoxbane
post Feb 8 2012, 05:05 PM
Post #3545

Proud to be GDW Anime Hater and loves reading comic books
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

So far I have seen those missing Ohu dogs in volume 10 and they are stuck in the hut. Those dogs (who I could guess from those shadows) are Cross, George, Lydia, Rocket, Kurotora, Jerome, Ken, Gin, Hiro and several other dogs I cannot tell as those shadows are difficult to guess.
Another spoiler from volume 9 is that I could see the shadows of four Jerome's puppies in the last page where Daisuke's girlfriend Kazuchan visits the caged dogs.

This post has been edited by Mitchfoxbane: Feb 8 2012, 05:22 PM

+Quote Post
Mako
post Feb 8 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #3546

Absolutely wonderful.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mitchfoxbane @ Feb 8 2012, 04:05 PM) *
So far I have seen those missing Ohu dogs in volume 10 and they are stuck in the hut. Those dogs (who I could guess from those shadows) are Cross, George, Lydia, Rocket, Kurotora, Jerome, Gin, Hiro and several other dogs I cannot tell as those shadows are difficult to guess.
Another spoiler from volume 9 is that I could see the shadows of four Jerome's puppies in the last page where Daisuke's girlfriend Kazuchan visits the caged dogs.

Okay, so it looks like at least 4. The translation I got was probably screwed up - or Lydia's been seen somewhere else, and only has 2 pups.

E: Of course, the shadowed puppies COULD have been Hiro and Reika's.

This post has been edited by Mako: Feb 8 2012, 10:15 PM

+Quote Post
Mako
post Feb 10 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #3547

Absolutely wonderful.
Group Icon

(Double-post, sorry!)

Been going through 2ch with the translator, and came across UPDATES (Supposedly.)

" A car is coming unto Koyuki last week and had been flirting Weed (before winding)
Two dogs pull a jerk while barking in an excited state with a person who appeared there and call for big brother
Identity of the two dogs was Mel became slightly larger and before I knew what Kyoshiro
Kyoshiro and Mel had been taken care of (Tadao) Tadashi man is a brother of a veterinarian. My brother and how your dog in the pass that Kanzui Futako
Mel has been quietly stroked his head and his brother Kyoshiro tries to desperately Nameyo the Weed enough to drool spilling from the tongue
Weed and Koyuki have faced is that some deception to draw the eye and the Kyoshiro
This is the frame of the last to quit looking at me while Mel sticking out his tongue at the camera eye away for some reason only one animal
The scene changes to the military Masamune
During the march towards the west course to the beginning Masamune. Masamune and that is kill the mantis response to a question of cutting the black circle
Anger is branded as a child star in three round-cut black men Mateus Morao tries to lend a soldier trying to do on their own
Round off the black converted to Mateus the brunt, in turn, also go ballistic and said Matthaus and return to his subordinates must have an account to settle with Mateus
Ordered to avenge the heavy positive traitor to enter between them are frustrated and there's his Masamune, Ou have chided the child to return to the three star
Masamune called brother stopped off black Marusan immediately tries to Hatsuto, main force, after praying mantis is able to finish the next thing and avenge the small Juro
Three brothers are telling you to leave and go back to take the whole thing and Shikoku Habaki black pair remains in the Ou
Akame back to the mountain moonlight Toshimitsu and have been listening from the state on the tree that is Do not 以急
Overhead of ー Masamune is like that in anticipation of the trend ... like a pair of black Habaki Orion was shining brilliantly

Ou scene changes
Weight and Kotetsu and Rigel positive nurse to follow the bus ride casting skeptical gazes at the people and wants to take the curse unleashed the big dog like that Who
Locate the whereabouts of the gate ~E team, double team ~E positive gate spring to one's feet in a conversation with the nurse is surprised and barking toward the hospital and
The scene changes to red-eye mountain
Reported to kill the younger brother went to Shikoku Once you have absorbed the military Masamune mantis that went to Hiroshima to the feedback and moonlight Toshimitsu
Echo is the older brother Sirius mouth shut and head down kinda guy, stare it in the back and shake to look anxiously echo is Orion
On the other hand, is the name of black sickle ~A Da Kara pretend either choice also Shikoku Hiroshima! Smug and
Also told that the soldiers also collected towards the three animals that remain in the moonlight and Ou Toshimitsu, Juro small soldiers are expected quite a few questions of the heart Akira
以蔵 elders and has proposed that the strike before the confluence of black pairs remain in the Ou Habaki
Orion while Shitanamezuri shadows between the eye of the superorder Sirius Utsumuki
Juro hidden in the small balloon in the face next to "I'll files (killing)! I!'ll Files (killing) and" or people motivated and "

So along with Weed, it would appear that Koyuki, Kyoshiro and Mel are all alive.

+Quote Post
Lune
post Feb 12 2012, 12:14 AM
Post #3548

Please stop throwing monsters at us!
Group Icon

Member No.: 625

Mel is all right? That's great! I was getting worried about him. I'm glad to be hearing news about all the old characters again.

+Quote Post
GingaPawZ
post Feb 12 2012, 04:30 PM
Post #3549

of course donuts for breakfast.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,133

So Mel looks older? Can't wait to see him then! Could barely understand the spoiler except for Weed, Koyuki, Kyoushiro and Mel are alive and were taken care of by a vet.

+Quote Post
Sakujo
post Feb 12 2012, 06:37 PM
Post #3550

Troll Berserker
Group Icon

Member No.: 70

Google tranlate is lovely, but I'm glad that Mel is alive smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gingastar
post Feb 12 2012, 07:15 PM
Post #3551

Those who stand for nothing, fall for everything.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Hooray! Mel is alright ^^ and hes gotten bigger? ohmy.gif can't wait to actually see him~

+Quote Post
Azura
post Feb 21 2012, 06:05 AM
Post #3552

-
Group Icon

Member No.: 53

Well, at least Mel's okay.

Not thrilled about the possibility of Jerome and Lydia losing some of their pups. Then again, it's Wikipedia. I'm remaining hopeful.

+Quote Post
Arano
post Mar 7 2012, 07:41 PM
Post #3553

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Have updated the summary topic with Mitch's spoilers. Thank you so much!

It's March so hopefully volume 16 will be out soon.

+Quote Post
Mako
post Mar 11 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #3554

Absolutely wonderful.
Group Icon

Found two recent updates going through 2ch. Run through Google translator, so it's not the best, but...

Barre of the Week

On cover: It appeared that this is the only guy on the left side. With it, once in a while please give also remember only girl in the group of Bella
Oh Oh yeah, the release date of Volume 16 is March 17, but not so
Marusan off black brothers along the way toward the Northeast, begin to do the round off with a black suck at that time remembered
To be returned, but seems to be of Mateus and chrysanthemum whirl of hair on the head, the whirl of hair on the head, and I do also, and implacable in 咬切
Appeared so far from the front of the shadow of three, three brothers hide behind a tree is then immediately
Our identity in the shadow Kenshin, Kenshin tries to ignore the person Torisugiyo hidden, we work out with each other and stop Kenshin
Answer that question and answer Kenshin has left the Corps, 咬切 and new missions, and the whirl of hair on the head do not teach
Kenshin picked up, in turn, and hear the whereabouts of Masamune, return whirl of hair on the head and find yourself a little annoyance, but touched the
咬切 was chided and do not mean, Kenshin is prefixed with anger because I rely on that error I whirl of hair on the head
And why you want to leave that to correct a joke, went to Hiroshima to listen and tell from Masamune
Kenshin and I look forward to hear and answer our world caught or stopped by, gave up Masamune and did nothing but run away from the whirl of hair on the head and is 咬切
Kenshin returns were seen in the watering place of Koka, round cut black surprise
Kenshin is returned and continue is not a big deal, such as the number of 50 animals hall if triplets, and three star child Do not say
And to provoke ovulation and it is how the tension of the fart of copper I Kenshin Furthermore, White's advice thanks
But finally spotted off 咬切, have beaten a head-butt into between the right cheek 咬切 off black circle, and ask whether it really
Kenshin returns, but continue to lie and not say, and nearly escaped, after all, and return the round cut black wonder he got away
Kenshin mouth and be confined, while the three brothers is called wisdom away run away if you
- But the black troops Habaki ballooning day by day, that reality was not necessarily monolithic -
(Continued)

The scene changes, Miyagi Prefecture
Rigel iron and small weight and a positive column run in residential areas
But to break up once here because there is a positive weight and place small iron and Rigel is due
Positive weight to give the name of the double positive advised if there is something at the foot of the Kurikoma barrier because there is anti-military Ou, the two break up once
Place at home and stop by Weed and Koyuki have been sheltered, reunited after a long time
And have a conversation with our tears Rigel is Koyuki, do Hyokoyotayoro is approaching and lame minus weed
Weed was the first person to entrust me and before I knew that our father sat down with a thump, leave, and also acknowledge Rigel
Weed is crying to me that our father was alive and that nestle up to Koyuki
Ou the revival of the military swear looked up at the sky while floating in the figure of Orion and Sirius and Bella and Sasuke and red-eye and tiger and black and silver

End Barre

Barre of the Week

Then I visited Rigel is a home and a small iron man brother Tadashi, under the Kyoshiro and Mel have been kept in a large cage outside the
And say what you did but express regret Kyoshiro knew the survival of the company and should have been quietly
And just the third time in the fracture of grave Third time Mel said sharp changes described in plated strike
Or've done it twice in the same Toko snap to impossible when one week remaining until the cure What
Kyoshiro and Mel is advised at this time to walk ridge, and a small iron Rigel go creeping forward in face of a mountain during a snowstorm
Masamune army had marched in Okayama Prefecture On the other hand now
Dogs encounter one hundred soldiers all the way is taken to the military Masamune, in the Hyogo lost here is sufficiently compensated
Masaki son was hiding in the back of a mother still to this day one year old was kidnapped and
(Continued)

QQ5Joup / P: 14:19:44.13 ID (Thurs) 2012/03/08: full stomach pot N @ Anonymous: 476
The scene changes to the Shinano
Come to tell the news (Koroku) ran to roost like your Koroku Hall, and guests came
If this frame is just ask any guy or a dog to draw eyebrows and thick eyebrows for some reason left eye is dirty
Bring it with you to the honorific sama Unsai Museum Spooky bad guy with your eyes
Shake and talk to us like a dog thick eyebrows Museum, Museum of us like were going out of the ankle just before the destination from the middle piece is cute daughter to ask whether
I re-Tsukko kingfisher is anatta, and it seems amazing beauty in a hurry once sleepy capital, and what I do
Museum of us like it came out well and the momentum while Shitanamezuri Nut and then I see
State and hanging with the dog slip Nishigami branch in the forefoot that was in the branch on the
The tail is like looking up at the Museum of testicles hanging in a good position just a dog hanging and the previous
And ask the age and clap in the back of the hand and while hitting a few hand movements such as those used in the spear from the usual
Dogs with flushed cheeks and hit the balls, the answer is based cram school and a woman ... ι ゛ ~Yo~u the age of 7 to 8 have to swallow another branch on the
That 's right dog and pretend thick eyebrows, nodded as he scratched his cold sweat Koroku
The tail is like to be guided to the Koroku Hall immediately and vigorously jump off while sticking out his tongue after Alright
Landing followed by a dog and thick eyebrows kingfisher, Koroku apologetically say that ... and actually, like Hall tail pattern I understand that is a lie from the beginning
Guests and had previously headed was the world like you're coming up here and before I knew what
Museum world is like the tail is more than surprised and unbiased? What I face in the up time and bid (Mikado) Unu is the Emperor and ask your city hall like
The scene changes to the Koka
Sirius was driven birds, but to shake Orion, Orion hit the tree with the right eye, make the rice cake dumpling rice cake dumpling to the right of the amount of newly
Orion was even more anger, the birds crowded around in the shade of rock
Bulk in front of me and hit to chase or saying or Ora Ora Hyahha
I was also followed by the tip of the Orion Sirius and echo, have wiped your mouth with a paw and was face down in the body divide what is clearly funny Gen

End Barre

Weed, Koyuki, Mel and Kyoshiro ARE ALIVE. Everything else, I have no idea what's going on.

+Quote Post
ZackThePuppy
post Mar 11 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #3555

[Zacking intensifies]
Group Icon

Member No.: 997

Wow, Google translator is fail XD.

But did it say that Rigel reunited with Weed and Koyuki?

+Quote Post
The Tiger of Kai
post Mar 11 2012, 11:49 PM
Post #3556

風 Wind, 林 Forest, 火 Fire, 山 Mountain
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,474

Is "Koroku" a character's name? Because this popped up on Gingapedia under the Sanada clan page: http://wiki.hopeanuoli.com/Sanada

+Quote Post
Tetsuo-The-Wise-...
post Mar 12 2012, 01:51 AM
Post #3557

Friend
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,228

QUOTE (ZackThePuppy @ Mar 11 2012, 06:46 PM) *
Wow, Google translator is fail XD.

But did it say that Rigel reunited with Weed and Koyuki?

I think it did... o.o I'm not 100% sure if it said so or not.

But then again Google Translator sucks XD! Oh well, better than nothing I guess :3.

This post has been edited by Tetsuo-The-Wise-Hero: Mar 12 2012, 01:51 AM

+Quote Post
Mako
post Mar 15 2012, 11:33 PM
Post #3558

Absolutely wonderful.
Group Icon

I'm gonna keep running these through Google translate as they come out. It gives at least some semblance of what's going on.

Barre of the Week

Perspective of the scene in the Gen Sirius arrived late and echo behind Orion and sexy pose hit the thigh in a fall in the last week of Gen: cover:
Gen will expand inside the left wing to right wing Tsuyoshi people and a real quick, and ask Orion Habaki black or pretend to echo the neck in a hurry
Orion entered the combat system and some black Habaki still and ask if Gen and in what Habaki black, multiplied by the howling of enemy attack echo
Be surrounded by in the blink of an eye and Hyun, also refused to recommend a real retreat corps vigorously raising a cloud of dust approaching
Dismissed the protest, but this screaming inside Gen and I decided to give freely Habaki black, bloody-minded Orion and do not lie
Tobikakaro tries to shout, but in return would like to talk with Gen Gen, I can not loosen vigilance Orion unexpected talk with black Habaki
Enter into arbitration to arrive late and Toshimitsu there is moonlight, stop the Orion, to introduce the world 's henchmen in Xuan
Toshimitsu and moonlight among Gen surprised this time to introduce the pups of the total Army Gen. Weed Ou the Sirius and Orion
Rigel and small iron had come to pass in those days Futako
Do not wait for advice and small iron Rigel is a sign that apprehend four animals along the way who are Footsteps
What two animals have seen in the destination arrived at the ruins of the village was buried in the sand and snow and
When you get off the slope and may have unexpected someone is still small iron and Rigel, three dogs who are chasing Footsteps is finally moving
When you enter will be poised to intercept Rigel system is inverted, look at the bright afterimage of King Rigel behind the animals is a pick of the litter of the three animals is thick
Not asked by the slope and snow, the limbs twitch will devour all the way with a sword on his back teeth of Rigel Shinobu tries to exert the brakes
I think that a dog or companion and into patterned thin black Torage look at the technique of Rigel, Rigel bid into the stance and it army Ou
Also tuned to this small iron was inspired by the courage of Rigel
"Get out before he wants to die" small iron

End Barre

+Quote Post
The Tiger of Kai
post Mar 16 2012, 07:48 PM
Post #3559

風 Wind, 林 Forest, 火 Fire, 山 Mountain
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,474

Do you have links from where you're getting these? I'd like to read the Japanese summaries since these are extremely confusing to read. xD;

+Quote Post
Mako
post Mar 17 2012, 05:04 AM
Post #3560

Absolutely wonderful.
Group Icon

QUOTE (The Tiger of Kai @ Mar 16 2012, 07:48 PM) *
Do you have links from where you're getting these? I'd like to read the Japanese summaries since these are extremely confusing to read. xD;

This is the current 2ch thread, where I find all this:

http://kohada.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/comic/1329307000

+Quote Post

195 Pages V  « < 176 177 178 179 180 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:06 PM